PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest dreams

Pauro 76
19/03/2008, 6:38 AM
I just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that the Miss World competition was taking place in Longford down PV's/Blue bar! I dreamt that I became good pals with Miss India and took her on a tour of the pubs of Longford, to a Longford Town match, she was late for the festival but still won! Mad. Apologies if there's a similar thread floating around...

jebus
19/03/2008, 9:24 AM
I once had a dream where I saved the world from the Transformers character Unicron with Elizabeth Hurley. I've read recently that dreaming of a celebrity means you admire a certain characteristic of that person, or want to be that person, so either I want to be a cold, metallic figure with a monotone voice or I want to be Unicron :)

citizenerased
19/03/2008, 9:48 AM
I once had a dream where I saved the world from the Transformers character Unicron with Elizabeth Hurley. :)

I read a book on dreams and i can tell you that the dream is your subconcious telling you that you are a prize c**t...;-)

only joking......

jebus
19/03/2008, 10:44 AM
I read a book on dreams and i can tell you that the dream is your subconcious telling you that you are a prize c**t...;-)

only joking......

My grandmother said the same thing, although she wasn't smiling when she said it.....:(

Kingdom
20/03/2008, 8:48 AM
I was hmming and hwwwing about whether to post this but here goes.

I had a dream last night that I was auditioning for a p*rn film. The only thing was it wasn't with a man, woman or an alive animal. I had to simulate something with a cooked chicken. even in the dream I remember being confused. I've had some hummdingers but that really took the biscuit.

gustavo
20/03/2008, 9:34 AM
Last night I dreamt I was selected to play for Ireland on the left wing , but I turned up late so my place was taken

Bluebeard
20/03/2008, 12:30 PM
I just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that the Miss World competition was taking place in Longford down PV's/Blue bar! I dreamt that I became good pals with Miss India and took her on a tour of the pubs of Longford, to a Longford Town match, she was late for the festival but still won! Mad. Apologies if there's a similar thread floating around...

Was Will Ferrell one of the judges by any chance?

Pauro 76
20/03/2008, 12:39 PM
Was Will Ferrell one of the judges by any chance?

Nah. He may appear in part II of that dream.

thischarmingman
20/03/2008, 8:15 PM
I was hmming and hwwwing about whether to post this but here goes.

I had a dream last night that I was auditioning for a p*rn film. The only thing was it wasn't with a man, woman or an alive animal. I had to simulate something with a cooked chicken. even in the dream I remember being confused. I've had some hummdingers but that really took the biscuit.

Is that slang for something? ;)

fanatic
20/03/2008, 11:00 PM
somehow i managed to crash land airwolf one night, just outside buncrana on a trip from derry !

strangeirish
20/03/2008, 11:28 PM
Lot of LSD floating around Foot.ie....apparently. I mean Jesus, shagging chickens(cooked no less or should that be cocked?), Airwolf crashes, Transformers and the best of all, good looking women in Longford!:D

deecay
21/03/2008, 2:25 AM
I was on hill16 with Dublin fans,I started throwing eggs at one of the Brogans.

I hate the GAA so it was weird for me

Kingdom
21/03/2008, 12:32 PM
:D
Is that slang for something? ;)

Very good, took a minute but very good.

superfrank
21/03/2008, 3:32 PM
I was on hill16 with Dublin fans,I started throwing eggs at one of the Brogans.

I hate the GAA so it was weird for me
I like GAA and that would be a dream of mine! :D

Seano
21/03/2008, 5:15 PM
I dreamt last week that I was eating a giant marshmallow, woke up in the morning and my pillow was gone :D

Rovers fan
28/03/2008, 10:08 AM
I usually forget all my dreams but I remember last night's one. I had a dream that chris brown was actually this random ginger kid in my school but he didn't go on all the music videos to protect himself. He started singing and dancing in the schoolyard and everybody knew ut was definitely him.

The only reason I remembered it, is because I saw Chris Brown on t.v this morning,I laughed at myself!