PDA

View Full Version : Limerick V.s. Ramblers

ramsie
08/07/2003, 11:11 PM
could anybody tell me how to get to the Pike Rovers ground from Limerick bus station

joeSoap
09/07/2003, 9:09 AM
Is there a reason why anybody won't give poor Ramsie the directions....I know he's from Queerstown lads but we need all the dosh we can get, so even if it means allowing neanderthals in to the ground...then so be it.
Ramsie, get a cab outside the station...do not get a bus.Cab will cost 5, maybe 6 euros. Feel free to walk back through the pleasant housing estate nearby afterwards...at least then we'll have beaten Queenstown, taken money off the tightwad Cobh bastrads and got them scared sh*tless walking home after the match!!!
Am I being too nice to him lads??

ramsie
09/07/2003, 10:49 AM
nice1 there will be big crowd of us

sadloserkid
09/07/2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ramsie
could anybody tell me how to get to the Pike Rovers ground from Limerick bus station

It's quite a long way from the bus-station Ramsie, a taxi'd probably be your best bet. How many of you are there gonna be? If it's just a small group of you then a taxi would definately be better. If you're by yourself or there's only yourself or maybe two of ye then you could probably squeeze into one of our cars when we're going out. PM me I suppose if you wanna do that. Like JoeSoap said stay away from buses there's not many heading out that way. If you still fancy walking then get somebody to point you in the direction of the Kilmallock roundabout and use the directions given at the top of this forum.

ramsie
09/07/2003, 8:52 PM
**** sake i just rang the bus station and the last bus or train home is at 8.30. There was 4 of us gona go. Nice 1 anyway . There is no supporter bus going because most people are keeping there money for witnness.

LFC in Exile
10/07/2003, 8:02 AM
Ramsie,

Could the team bus not squeeze in a couple of you. For making the effort to get there and all...

joeSoap
10/07/2003, 8:19 AM
That would mean Dave "The Grunt" Hill would have to be nice to people....c'mon, get a grip!!!

Schumi
10/07/2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ramsie
**** sake i just rang the bus station and the last bus or train home is at 8.30. It's the same everywhere, it's impossible to get a bus or train home from any evening game (bar Dublin derbys obviously). The buses and trains all end really early.

sadloserkid
10/07/2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
It's the same everywhere, it's impossible to get a bus or train home from any evening game (bar Dublin derbys obviously). The buses and trains all end really early.

Whereas in Fever pitch Nick Hornby complains about one occasion when he couldn't get from Sunderland to London after a match... It's laughable really.