View Full Version : Eamonn Collins

wws
08/07/2003, 3:36 PM
the mans a genius

pure and simple

football expert, make no mistake

pete
08/07/2003, 6:39 PM
Well he has served under big Pat for many years so i'm sure hes learnt something.

;)

Éanna
08/07/2003, 8:46 PM
Originally posted by wws
football expert, make no mistake looks like it, he's doing very well so far. Pity he is such a small bitter little man that he has to have a pop at his predecessor in his match notes AND in the newspapers. Will you lot EVER get over Dolan leaving?

Dodge
09/07/2003, 9:02 AM
In fairness, Eamon's thing is personal so it makes it that bit more vile. :) Good manager though

Éanna
09/07/2003, 7:07 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
In fairness, Eamon's thing is personal so it makes it that bit more vile. :) Good manager though
exactly. Good manager, but does he really need to have a snipe like that in the match programme. I have read a lot of the pats fans criticisms of dolan, and one of the central things was his war of words with Keely in the media- why is it now amusing that Eamon Collins is doing much the same thing. Just wondering like?

Dodge
10/07/2003, 9:49 AM
Yeah, Dolan v keely was dreadful and to be fair if Eamonn keeps it up, it'll get that way but so far he's made two comments so he can get away with it. I agree if it continues he should stop