PDA

View Full Version : dodge do a dodge willya boy!

francie
08/07/2003, 2:09 PM
I love this forum as a city fan but havent posted to this or to citynet indeed I havent posted since redboys equally good message board. Dodge youre becoming a bit of a pain in the hole and the song remains the same again and again and again and again etc.

Neil
08/07/2003, 2:25 PM
Wait for pages of drivel from the two Pats clowns........................ :rolleyes:

Dodge
08/07/2003, 2:43 PM
Originally posted by francie
I love this forum as a city fan but havent posted to this or to citynet indeed I havent posted since redboys equally good message board. Dodge youre becoming a bit of a pain in the hole and the song remains the same again and again and again and again etc.
And I'll say it one more time... as soon as idiot Cork fans stop spouting Rubbish, I'll stop answering. Its that simple

There are some sound Cork fans but the vast majority on here are shocking. I don't mind people not agreeing with me, and we are all biased towards our clubs, so why are you SO bothered by me and my views.

I know I should leave it, I know I should leave it

francie
08/07/2003, 3:11 PM
your views my friend is ONE view varied ever so slightly over and over again and is tedious in the extreme. Tell me something I dont know! i enjoy going to pats and there is a special rivalry since 98/99 its my fav Dublin trip by far we are not the GAA and "professionals" move around its part of the game. The one thing you do is continue to support your own team. How you see Dolan now is how every other club saw him when he was in inchicore. Get over it. Were you going out with him or something? Your like a jilted lover trying to rationalise your loss on this board. Its great reading fans from other clubs but.............

Dodge
08/07/2003, 3:46 PM
Its the same view because its the same topic....

I've stopped now and you (pl) can wallow in your(pl) own ignorance. You can all rejoice:rolleyes:

dahamsta
08/07/2003, 4:26 PM
144 posts in the Cork forum and 49 in Pats. G'wan Dodge, you're a sekrit City fan, ain't ya?

adam

Dodge
08/07/2003, 4:31 PM
Ok I admit it...:p

patsh
08/07/2003, 8:42 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
And I'll say it one more time... as soon as idiot Cork fans stop spouting Rubbish, I'll stop answering. Its that simple

There are some sound Cork fans but the vast majority on here are shocking. I don't mind people not agreeing with me, and we are all biased towards our clubs, so why are you SO bothered by me and my views.

I know I should leave it, I know I should leave it
"we are....shocking"???:confused:
You are the one coming into a forum for a club you do not support, and call all of us "idiots" "ignorant" etc. etc.
You continously say we "spout rubbish".
So why don't you just p*ss off to your own club forum/mesage board.?
You have started to become the stereotype jackeen, a gob****e with nothing to say but ****e and even even more ****e.
Off with ya.........
:rolleyes:

tiktok
08/07/2003, 9:55 PM
in fairness lads if you ignore the "my flags bigger than your flag" debates which have been going on (by all parties it has to be said and which isn't even worth getting into), the vast majority of what dodge posts is well written and rarely that far off the mark.

and remember that dodge doesn't like dolan and we do (so everyone is happy), our forum is richer for his presence, better than arguing with each other anyway;)

A face
09/07/2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by corkcityfan1
Where is redboys message board?

It was a Notwork 54 Message board ..... It was great. It stopped around the time the offical site stopped and Adam set foot.ie up for us (the whole league)

Where is redboy now ??

Where is the Rock ??

Where is the zapper ??

Trax
09/07/2003, 8:25 AM
Originally posted by tiktok
in fairness lads if you ignore the "my flags bigger than your flag" debates which have been going on (by all parties it has to be said and which isn't even worth getting into), Well said tiktok,this "debate" has been getting tedious in the extreme.I'm all for flags but I recall somebody even posted the measurements of the flags at 1 stage(shame on you)C'mon lads you seem to ba a smart enough bunch,lets move on to a subject a little more sophisticated,I.E. the level of totty at the Cross or summat!!:p

Cityace
12/07/2003, 1:24 PM
Really, that is just pitiful.

By the way dodge,Who is the idiot, the idiot or the idiot who tries to argue with him?