PDA

View Full Version : St Pats Scum

Pages : [1] 2

Colm
08/07/2003, 2:08 AM
Just a quick word on the amount of little scumbags that Pats have following them.
We arrived in Inchicore this evening at about 5.30, before heading to the pub we decided to go and get a pizza (very nice pizza btw!), we saw a few little jackeens (ranging in age from about 10 to 16) and started to call them "Anto" and "junior junkies". This was supposed to be harmless fun, however, the little cnuts followed us up to the pizzeria and when we came out started to throw potatoes and pieces of metal at us! As soon as a certain individual in our group moved in their direction and started shouting at them they quickly made a run for it. An honourable mention must go to the youngfella who was trying to hot wire a push bike!!!
Later, at the end of the game, one junkie decided to spit on one of our flags and when this was pointed out to a steward (who also happened to be a junkie!) he said "fcuk off"!
Anyway, it was nice to see how friendly the youth of Inchicore are!;)

hayser
08/07/2003, 2:13 AM
Hope you enjoyed your stay

Éanna
08/07/2003, 2:31 AM
Originally posted by hayser
Hope you enjoyed your stay
cheers! That oul wan in the chipper was nice though, she was givin out sh!t to those littl brats AND she hates rovers- sound :)

Schumi
08/07/2003, 12:41 PM
There are a lot of scumbag kids around there but going out of your way to pi$$ them off was a bit stupid.

Neil
08/07/2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
There are a lot of scumbag kids around there but going out of your way to pi$$ them off was a bit stupid.

4 or 5 of them probably were called Anto. It's either that or Jayo?

Dodge
08/07/2003, 1:00 PM
Originally posted by Schumi

There's no way i'd let a Jayo into the ground.... :D

I'd make the distinction between annoying little scumbags, I doubt if most if any of them went to the game

Whoever spit on the flags is a complete scumbag and the stewards are the biggest bunch of tossers in the league. Frontline out!

Schumi
08/07/2003, 1:10 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
Whoever spit on the flags is a complete scumbag and the stewards are the biggest bunch of tossers in the league. Frontline out! This sort of $hit happens every time in Richmond. No offence to to the vast majority of decent Pats fans but there is nothing done by anyone about these kids who seem to pay no attention to the game and do nothing other than annoy away fans.

Neil
08/07/2003, 1:13 PM
Who's the Pats Security guy?
(He looks like Chuck Norris (http://www.nav.cc.tx.us/staff_pages/dana/chuckcov.gif) )
He'd want to get his act together up there. It's a horrible place to go.

Macy
08/07/2003, 1:19 PM
It's a problem at plenty of away games.... It's happened in every dublin away game anyway (bar UCD - kids too posh?), with Bray being the worst.... Actually Waterford was very Bray like this season....

Schumi
08/07/2003, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Who's the Pats Security guy?
(He looks like Chuck Norris) Think he was at the Ireland - Georgia game. There was some security guy who was the image of Chuck Norris. Got some slagging too. :D

Dodge
08/07/2003, 1:30 PM
Pats don't have security, like every other Dublin club, a company called Frontline does it and they are a ****ing joke

Ruairi
08/07/2003, 2:17 PM
Those little scumbags were amusing for a while, until I got a spud thrown at my head.

It was at that point that I started asking them if they knew what money looked like and if their mams knew thier dads

Colm
08/07/2003, 2:24 PM
Originally posted by Ruairi
It was at that point that I started asking them if they knew what money looked like and if their mams knew thier dads

I think, looking back on it, that it was a bit hopeful of us to think there was any possibility that their mams knew their dads!

Ruairi
08/07/2003, 2:26 PM
Given the length of time that their mams are in the 'Joy at this stage it'd be no wonder if they didn't know who their mams were either

SÓC
08/07/2003, 2:45 PM
There's no way i'd let a Jayo into the ground.... :D

I'd make the distinction between annoying little scumbags, I doubt if most if any of them went to the game

Whoever spit on the flags is a complete scumbag and the stewards are the biggest bunch of tossers in the league. Frontline out!

The ******* spat on the flag I was holding, right in front of the steward, I shouted at him to do something, his response was that what can they do to stop them, not their job to protect our flags, next time they'll just let the ****s rip our flags etc. Total joke of an attempt at security.
Real pity, spoiled my night, the worse part is that most of the REAL Pats Fans we met were very good gracious winners, they said hard luck on losing on penos, horriable way to lose etc.

Dodge
08/07/2003, 2:52 PM
we are nice people (don't be fooled by the internet boll ocks) and if I met any of you last night I'd have commiserated whole heartedly with ye. We (Pats fans) have complained about security and want these knackers rid of our club and, to be fair, the club have tried but ask any Dub fan and they'll tell you the same Frontline are a disgrace!!!

Bosco
08/07/2003, 3:31 PM
The security at richmond was always a joke.I remember last year wen the two sets of fans were beside each other they started fcuking over bottles(sum wer glass) wen we started shoutin at the stewards(who had been standin watchin this) to do sumthing they either smiled or gave us the finger

SÓC
08/07/2003, 4:18 PM
Are Pats getting fines every week for pitch invasions?

If we can totally eliminate pitch invasions with double the crowd that Pats get then there is no excuse why they cant. Then again they are a Dublin club, maybe the rules dont apply to them.

wws
08/07/2003, 4:20 PM
we got fined when cork hooligans invaded the pitch in the last league game

control your scum element and burbery clad firm before you lecture us

oh and your crowds arent good

we all have eyes, we can watch tv3
the crowd v longford was appalling

SÓC
08/07/2003, 4:24 PM
Originally posted by wws

WWS having the Rovers Ultras living with ye seems to have rubbed off on you, nothing could be wrong with Pats, if someone says something against Pats ignore it, it didnt happen, we made it up.

Never mind the fact that even after that game Pats fans were on the pitch. But thats not why ye got the fine is it? It must have been because two corner boys were on the pitch. :rolleyes:

WWS, the crowd agaisnt Longford was about 3 times what ye had for the semi final last night.

James
08/07/2003, 4:29 PM
Originally posted by wws

if you can call 3,500 - 4000 appaling grand then dodge!
open your eyes ya jackeen :)

g'wan tell us about all the Shed End Invisibles flags again..well done
:rolleyes:

Dodge
08/07/2003, 5:04 PM
Originally posted by James
if you can call 3,500 - 4000 appaling grand then dodge!
open your eyes ya jackeen :)

HEY! Its not even me this time...

Neil
08/07/2003, 5:53 PM
Originally posted by wws

You're gone mental are ya?

Lads, just ignore these keyboard kids and they will go away, eventually.

pete
08/07/2003, 5:54 PM
we are nice people...

Thats yet to be determined. You got any proof.

;)

Gary
08/07/2003, 6:06 PM
Originally posted by wws

You really are a vvanker wws. And i can say that having met you up in Inchicore the last time, a complte farkin arse you are.

Our pitch invasion, what about the fact that about 90-100 of your "fans" (living in the past people) after that game was over.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible you snot.

Oh, and the biggest inchicore SCUMBAG is that fella who manages Pats, Enda Collins or connors or something.

What a horrible, vindictive, arrogant, snotty, miserable, begrudging, ignorant, stupid, irritataing, obnoxiuous, badly bred, inbred, monotonous twit he is. the "man" was obviously ignored as a child because he certainly has issues with himself.

And to think you Pats people think he is a good manager for your club. he is everything that is St Pats. PATHETIC!

hayser
08/07/2003, 6:09 PM
Can someone translate this into english please?:

Originally posted by GWA
You really are a vvanker wws. And i can say that having met you up in Inchicore the last time, a complte farkin arse you are.

Our pitch invasion, what about the fact that about 90-100 of your "fans" (living in the past people) after that game was over.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible you snot.

Oh, and the biggest inchicore SCUMBAG is that fella who manages Pats, Enda Collins or connors or something.

What a horrible, vindictive, arrogant, snotty, miserable, begrudging, ignorant, stupid, irritataing, obnoxiuous, badly bred, inbred, monotonous twit he is. the "man" was obviously ignored as a child because he certainly has issues with himself.

And to think you Pats people think he is a good manager for your club. he is everything that is St Pats. PATHETIC!

hayser
08/07/2003, 6:10 PM
Originally posted by pete
Thats yet to be determined. You got any proof.

;)

Next time you`re in Inchicore, pm me and ill arrange to give you a hug, hows that?

Neil
08/07/2003, 6:11 PM
Can someone translate this into english please?:
You should have went to school instead of helping your ma shoot up, ya inbred.

Colm
08/07/2003, 6:24 PM
Originally posted by wws

Firstly, we don't have any "hooligans", we'll leave that you and you're jackeen buddies. If ye got fined, I assume it was because ye're scumbags invaded the pitch at the end of the game, as they do every game.

Secondly, we had a crowd of about 4000 at the Longford game and it was by far our smallest crowd of the season. If you lot got 4000, ye would think it was fantastic.

WWS, you have succeeded in proving yourself to be an idiot so now please just **** off.

Colm
08/07/2003, 6:26 PM
Can someone translate this into english please?

What's wrong? Can't you read, ya illiterate junkie!

Éanna
08/07/2003, 7:37 PM
Originally posted by wws

peter, you were one of the pats fans i was referring to in another thread when I used words like reasonable and decent. So why did you have to post something like this? Our crowd v longford was disappointing, but we are streets ahead of you lot still. Yes some cork fans entered the pitch at the last league game, no-one here has condoned it. We're talking about last night!

hayser
08/07/2003, 8:29 PM
Originally posted by Neil
You should have went to school instead of helping your ma shoot up, ya inbred.

Oh dear god, "ma" jokes and calling us inbreds.
I rest my case, grade A ****ing muppets

patsh
08/07/2003, 9:09 PM
we are nice people (don't be fooled by the internet boll ocks) and if I met any of you last night I'd have commiserated whole heartedly with ye. We (Pats fans) have complained about security and want these knackers rid of our club and, to be fair, the club have tried but ask any Dub fan and they'll tell you the same Frontline are a disgrace!!!
I would have thought that Dodge, but you seem to have descended to the level of invective and insults of the like of hayser and wws.
So less of the insults, and lets discuss things of mutual interest, and leave Dolan out of it.
As regards Frontline, do they also do the security for Scum games?
I was at the City match against the scum, and the "stewards" were as bad as the "fans".
Only for the Gardai insisting on the wasters making some attempt at their doing their job, it could have gotten really ugly.

Gary
08/07/2003, 9:32 PM
Oh dear god, "ma" jokes and calling us inbreds.
I rest my case, grade A ****ing muppets

Sorry, we dont speak unemployed!

hayser
08/07/2003, 10:31 PM
lol GWA

tiktok
08/07/2003, 10:40 PM
jesus, and that thread started out so polite!

Anto
08/07/2003, 11:14 PM
"WWS having the Rovers Ultras living with ye seems to have rubbed off "

yes ultras, hooligans, organised thug behavior, ultras took the jodi..blah blah..

Oh and it was me at the game last night.

Its a pity I didn't injure you with that King Edward...

Colm
08/07/2003, 11:22 PM
Anto, was that you selling the herald at the Newlands cross traffic lights? You seemed kinda shocked when a car full of City fans started shouting abuse at ya!

hayser
08/07/2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Colm
Anto, was that you selling the herald at the Newlands cross traffic lights? You seemed kinda shocked when a car full of City fans started shouting abuse at ya!

:o :o

Anto
08/07/2003, 11:42 PM
Christ on a bike.. yes it was me, it is a pity I didn't throw a brick through your window..

Colm
08/07/2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Anto
Christ on a bike.. yes it was me, it is a pity I didn't throw a brick through your window..

You probably would have if you hadn't been too busy shooting up!

Anto
09/07/2003, 12:03 AM
I can't wait to burn your bus out with all you on it

Colm
09/07/2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Anto
I can't wait to burn your bus out with all you on it

Make sure ya rob the hubcaps off it first.

Anto
09/07/2003, 12:29 AM
We have more fans than yee.

Dodge
09/07/2003, 8:00 AM
Jesus Lads, did not one of you get the sarcasm in wws' post. Rather than have me call you all idiots(as elsewhere), he showed you, you were all idiots. Christ, even Eanna (who is definitely NOT an idiot) jumped in.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

antoD
09/07/2003, 10:23 AM
Jaysis lads, the famous Cork humour is still alive and kicking, someone will have to sew my sides back up after those hubcap jokes.

wws
09/07/2003, 11:01 AM
MY GOD TWO ANTHONY'S

somebody ring the Central Statistics Office and report this amazing phenomenon.....A full two Anthonys...in the one city, who would have thought it!

antoD
09/07/2003, 11:02 AM
Wow! "Anto" jokes now! Original. A lot of Dubs are called Anto, get used to it, its the same way a lot of Cork "people" smell like rotten vegetables or need drastic speech therapy. Just put it down to local traits. Also that Conor is a very unusual name, is it Asian? Spanish?

A face
09/07/2003, 11:03 AM
Chríst lads, you dubs are the ticket .... a real fúcking tonic :D

Éanna
09/07/2003, 6:18 PM
Christ, even Eanna (who is definitely NOT an idiot) jumped in.

:o :D
This is really getting a bit silly.