PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldihno

Neil
06/07/2003, 11:33 PM
I heard Real Madrid are going to sign Ronaldihno and loan him back to PSG for the season!

Manchester must be going mental :D

Colm
07/07/2003, 12:10 AM
Haha Real are really fcuking up Manchester, they took Beckham and the assistant manager and now they are going to sign Ronaldinho from right under their noses!

Brilliant!:D

A face
07/07/2003, 7:09 AM
Delighted !! :)

Éanna
07/07/2003, 9:23 AM
:D

yur man
07/07/2003, 2:16 PM
:p

Dricky
07/07/2003, 2:21 PM
Thank God at least they'll stay away from John O'Flynn now :D :D

Macy
07/07/2003, 3:07 PM
Hate to break up the party, but nobody in Manch. is that arsed.... He's good, but not worth the money Madrid are paying, and his life style is a bit too much "Dwight Yorke".....

tiktok
07/07/2003, 3:28 PM
i don't understand what the advantage is to ronaldhino in this case. why not just stay at PSG? seems that real are saying that he's not needed at the club until next season, what's all that about.

Trax
07/07/2003, 3:32 PM
Dead right Macy,and as for Colm(my dad's a manc so I'm gonna have my tuppence worth here) I would mourn the loss of Queiroz way more than Beckham.Most fans who arent afraid to admit it are glad to see the back of him and are delighted we got 25m for him.Personally I cant wait for the penny to drop when Real realise he's completely over-rated.I think the saying is"1 trick-pony" or summat to that effect.

d13bohs
07/07/2003, 5:08 PM
Apparently Ronaldinho is being loaned back to PSG in lieu of money still owed for Nicholas Anelka, as for that ponce beckham, I don't rate him and I'm sure Real don't rate him that highly either but they have aleady seen the impact on their shirt-sales which is the principal reason they bought him.

Trax
08/07/2003, 8:29 AM
The 19m is based on Real 1st qualifying for the champs League and "nd getting to the 1/4 finals.C'mon can you see that not happening??????? BTW the 50% of endorsements thing is standard in Spanish Football so it's not as if Real have come up with anything new there. Also I love the way in the British Rags Beckham is being portrayed as having being kicked out, when he was offered a new £100'000 a week contract.Twas completely his decision to leave not Vice-versa

Macy
09/07/2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Conor74
Umm, you mean £6, with a further £19m over the next few years and depending on CL performances by Real etc.
Although it's highly unlikely that United won't get the money of the globetrotters, I don't think it's that great a deal... However United were over a barrel as Beckham had agreed the deal months back...

On the merchandising front, the Globetrotters sold out of 10000 Beckham shirts, but put it into perspective United sold 1.8 million home shirts last season... Don't think that was all the beckham effect....