PDA

View Full Version : Cork city v West Ham

ian
05/07/2003, 6:30 PM
Lads what do you think about the prospect of city playing West Ham next friday night. It should be a good game of football if it dose come off. We will see if it dose first.:) :)

ian
05/07/2003, 6:55 PM
I say thet it would be at the normal price i say if not about 15 euro. It would be good if it comes off.:D

Seanie
05/07/2003, 11:13 PM
Anyone know if the Rovers games has been rescheduled yet. I was really looking forward to coming home to that.

West Ham should be a good fixture - provide a real good test and I would really fancy us to beat a team at such a low ebb and the moment.

Let´s keep Johnny in the stand - he will probably be recovering from injury

ian
06/07/2003, 7:29 AM
That is the thing with John o Flynn who ever we play from across the pond they will see wht he can do. I think that he will go any way at the end of the season i dont want to see the lad to go but i think he will. Corkcityfan1 I agree with you on that one about the money.

Counting Crow
06/07/2003, 9:43 AM
What a pity we're not playing $hell$ on Friday night ....... we could put the game back to Thursday night.

Wonder would they bring some of their Inter City Scum with them.
These guys would travel anywhere for a scrap - remember Landsdowne Road a few years back vs. England - they were the main culprits.

May not be as big a money spinner as everyone thinks - with extra security ( our regular stewards would be eaten up ) and the fee West Ham would charge plus the cleaning up bill after they went on the rampage.

This not Wolves, Man City or Swansea we are talking about here.

In my opinion ( as a guy who used to follow them as a kid ) is let them stay in London.

ian
06/07/2003, 10:11 AM
I don think that will happen there inter city firm are a bit old but we would have to look out for the under fives that is there new mob at the moment but there is still some of the old boys active i say. I think they would be hear on a **** up not to fight. There is a lot of West Ham fans in cork.
As for the Ireland v England thing that was a mixed thing. Not just West Ham. Thats what it looked like to me anyway on the tv.

Éanna
06/07/2003, 12:08 PM
re landsdowne road, that involved combat 18 and a lot of the lads were from Manchester, Blackburn that area. I met a fella in germnay who knew some of them

ian
06/07/2003, 6:04 PM
This game is not to go ahead next friday night.