PDA

View Full Version : New supporters

Cityace
05/07/2003, 3:43 PM
At the supporters club(SC) meeting the other night, i was disgusted at the attitude of the SC officials.

Mallow wants to start a branch of the SC but instead of doing there best to get it on it's feet they joked about whether or not to take them "under our umbrella".

Get a grip lads, jokes aside ye should have invited them up to the meeting in Cashman's, discused what they were willing to add to the SC and welcomed them with open arms.

We want more supporters, we need more supporters and we should be doing our damndest to get them.

Shame on ye.

Verdi
05/07/2003, 3:55 PM
it was my first supporter club meeting aswell and i agree there attitude was disgraceful

i now know why they get no new members
every time someone suggested anything a couple of them looked at them in disgust.

until they get rid of these kins the supporters club will never be anything

post edited by joe - Verdi, this is not the place to making such accusations

Eric
06/07/2003, 3:31 PM
I've been to two supporters club meetings and on both occassions felt I had something to contribute so voiced my opinion. And on both occassions that gimp with the silver hair tried to knock whatever I said in order to make himself look good.

Before the first meeting I was actually thinking about joing the club but after seeing the attitude the so called comittee have I have decided I'd be better off not.

It's a sad way for the official club to be and it's no wonder they have so few members.

A face
06/07/2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Cityace
Mallow wants to start a branch of the SC

We want more supporters, we need more supporters and we should be doing our damndest to get them.

That is great to hear .... they should go ahead and start one. I'd travel to a few meetings as i am sure would a few more supporters to link up with them. It sounds great, if they want to help organise buses, fund raise etc. i'd love to help out.