PDA

View Full Version : The whinging Englishman, his Cork mate, the mates son and one other nutter

Neil
05/07/2003, 3:19 PM
Info, photos, complaints...

send to the club

info@corkcityfc.ie

We'll get rid of these cnuts. It's been going on too long and it can easily destroy a player.

Colm
06/07/2003, 1:09 PM
Originally posted by Neil
We'll get rid of these cnuts. It's been going on too long and it can easily destroy a player.

That's what I'm worried about to be honest, I mean if George continues getting all this stick, what's to stop him saying **** this and moving to a club where he is apprieciated. The Bohs fans were all on about how much they'd love to have him the other day.

I think that if these muppets get a firm warning from the club it will shut them up. If they do not pay heed to this warning then the club will be left with no alternative but to eject them from the ground. I know for a fact that Pat Dolan will not be slow to act on this issue.

ccfc till i die
06/07/2003, 5:27 PM
To be honest I don't think Dolan should say anything about it because it is such a pile of ****e and so un-representative of what City fans think that it does not deserve attention.

A face
06/07/2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by corkcityfan1
whether your a George fan or not then we are all city fans and this abuse he is getting is totally wrong and undeserved and is not nice on George and will no doubt have an affect on the club in the short term.

Dont get confused people .... this is not a Georgie thing, Pat Morley and other City players in the past have all suffered the same abuse. It is because of fans/clubs inaction that this is soo bad. the time is now to react and stop this behaviour.

Cityace
07/07/2003, 11:43 PM
Could someone please put down a few points on the jist of what to send to the club because i wanna say something but i didnt hear him so i dont really know what to send.............

Family Guy
08/07/2003, 12:56 PM
The abuse hearled at George may not affect his game when he's on the pitch but could affect him indirectly and thus so affect, in time, his performances for City in the future.
Not many people may know this but Georges family and friends sit about 10 sets in front of these ignorant tossers at every game and it has upset quite a few of them to hear such unwarranted and downright vindictive remarks aimed at their son, brother, friend.
George is not the only recipient of their abuse but he is the main. I thought they were in fact visiting fans when I heard them first doing what every fan does by cheering their team and ridiculing our lads so I said "fair enough" but they return game after game!

How about a "name and shame" one-off in a future Four-five-one with a nice little photo of the fools??

Neil
08/07/2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Family Guy
How about a "name and shame" one-off in a future Four-five-one with a nice little photo of the fools??
Yeah, I'd like to see that too.
But I've been told it might be a bit harsh...
I don't see why?

Dricky
08/07/2003, 1:03 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Yeah, I'd like to see that too.
But I've been told it might be a bit harsh...
I don't see why?

Because as Irish people we are extreemly fickle and love to blame people for a downfall, which would leave the person in question getting hassle every day night. Nothing is worth that just bend his kneecaps back a little.
lol