PDA

View Full Version : Doyler

Neil
05/07/2003, 2:54 PM
What a star.
Delighted to see him score in front of the Shed last night.
Thought he played very well and has got better in every game this season. For a guy playing out of position.
Keep it up Doyler!

Trax
05/07/2003, 2:58 PM
Have been saying it for a while now,he's getting better every game,was ECSTATIC to see him score and he looked just a little pleased himself!!:D He'll be as big as flynny in a year's time

b_mcsweeney
05/07/2003, 3:04 PM
first game of the season against pats he was muck. seen him a few times since (all away) and he didn't do much, which i attributed to city being away and him playing out of position. thought he had a stormer last night, easily the best i've seen him play. was full of running throughout (outpaced lavigne, who only played a half, for the goal), and was willing to take people on. nice finish too. seems to be developing quite well. hes in the u20 squad deal isn't he?

Cityace
05/07/2003, 3:25 PM
Doyle really deserved a goal, he has been an excellent player, he settled fairly fast and has been playing very well for 90% of his games.I defantly agree that he isn't getting the credit that he deserves.Probably the best sighning for Dolan so far, Behan a close second.Hopefully because they are so young they'll just get keep getting better.

The Army marches on.:D

Trax
05/07/2003, 4:47 PM
Originally posted by Cityace
.Probably the best sighning for Dolan so far, Behan a close second. I thought Behan came from the U21's??????????????

ian
05/07/2003, 5:06 PM
Yes he did come from the U21's and he is a good player and young.

Counting Crow
06/07/2003, 9:36 AM
Isn't it amazing how popular Doyler is - and fully deserved might I add.
I was made up for him.

Quote from Dolan "Kevin said in the dressing room afterwards to score into the Shed end was UNREAL"

A legend in the making.

Thank you Pat's...........!

Éanna
06/07/2003, 12:09 PM
Great little player. Really good signing by Pat. When you consider he's had to settle into a new city, a new club and a new position it shows just how good he can be.

Colm
06/07/2003, 12:28 PM
I was absolutely delighted for Doyler when he scored the other night. Judging by his celebrations, the goal meant a lot to him.

He is an excellent player, I think that his last two games have actually been his best and now I reckon, having finally scored a goal, his confidence will be sky high.

Counting Crow
06/07/2003, 2:16 PM
Yeah....he should be well up for the game on Monday against his old pals.

Who'd bet against him hitting another then?

Hopefully George and God will be OK.

Cityace
08/07/2003, 12:25 AM
Sorry i didnt make that clear,Doyle is probably the best new signing, Behan a close second to best new player.

Forgive me.