PDA

View Full Version : Skeletons in the closet?

superfrank
03/03/2008, 10:40 PM
Just watching Vincent Browne and going over tomorrow's headlines The Sun is leading with a story of a former Minister hiding a body in their house.

Surely this'll be a big story?

NeilMcD
04/03/2008, 9:26 PM
Are you sure that was the story

There is a story of a girl who committed suicide and put herself into a closet of Minister Coughlan's office and was not found until the Monday and the office was vacant from the Thursday. So she was there for 4 days. Tragic family story. The Sun are bang out of order on this.

superfrank
04/03/2008, 9:38 PM
They only had the front pages last night and there wasn't much info but a suicide story was not suggested. I don't buy the Sun so haven't had a chance to see the story.

NeilMcD
04/03/2008, 9:43 PM
Maybe hold fire so rather than trust Vincent Brown and the Sun. Both two very unreliable sources.

Lionel Ritchie
05/03/2008, 8:35 AM
Damn, thought this was going to be about Mary Hanafin ...she's always struck me as a somewhat detached, vacant, sociopathic type. ;)

Bluebeard
05/03/2008, 10:08 AM
Damn, thought this was going to be about Mary Hanafin ...she's always struck me as a somewhat detached, vacant, sociopathic type. ;)

Hanafin would never be caught - anyone she kills, she eats, and uses the bones as toothpicks and decorative pens.

Go on, try and find any of the children she reportedly "taught"...

Kingdom
05/03/2008, 12:24 PM
Just watching Vincent Browne and going over tomorrow's headlines The Sun is leading with a story of a former Minister hiding a body in their house.

Surely this'll be a big story?

If its what Neil referred to its a non-story in itself and its about 3 months too late. Plus I can catagorically say the body wasn't in the Ministers closet.