PDA

View Full Version : Posters for Bray

micls
02/03/2008, 4:50 PM
A promotional poster for Cork City's first eircom League of Ireland match against Bray Wanderers is now available to download.
http://www.corkcityfc.ie/main.php?action=newsLink&headlineID=121

Print them out, hang them up :)

dublinwanderer
03/03/2008, 7:51 PM
didnt want to start a new thread, but whats the story with away fans in cork this year? wasnt down last year so just checkng? price? which stand? which entrance? hanging flags still ok? stewards still d!ckheads? you know general info... thanks

micls
03/03/2008, 7:54 PM
didnt want to start a new thread, but whats the story with away fans in cork this year? wasnt down last year so just checkng? price? which stand? which entrance? hanging flags still ok? stewards still d!ckheads? you know general info... thanks

15euro. Derrynane Stand, end near the St Annes. St. Anne's entrance. Flags should be grand, yes stewards are still ********s.

GavinZac
03/03/2008, 7:55 PM

we don't know ourselves, to be honest. they've brought in a new ticketing system. i'd bet though that you'll enter from the st.anns end, the side of the ground up the hill and in a housing estate. not very many places to hang flags from in the derrynane but cant see there being a problem if ye dont block advertising with them.

dublinwanderer
03/03/2008, 8:02 PM
thanks.

one last question, where can you park around the ground?

micls
03/03/2008, 8:05 PM
thanks.

one last question, where can you park around the ground?

Youd wanna get there early. The whole place fills up really. No car park, just along the roads by the ground

dublinwanderer
03/03/2008, 8:07 PM
Youd wanna get there early. The whole place fills up really. No car park, just along the roads by the ground

is it pay and display? or free parking? is there clamping in operation? sorry i know i said i wouldnt ask anymore questions... is there parking up around st annes end of the ground as thats the entrance i'l have to go in it wud be handy?

micls
03/03/2008, 8:08 PM
is it pay and display? or free parking? is there clamping in operation? sorry i know i said i wouldnt ask anymore questions... is there parking up around st annes end of the ground as thats the entrance i'l have to go in it wud be handy?

Em....we usually park for free around the place. You should find somewhere free. Not certain about parking up there, the parks are tight enough, but its only a short walk either way

dublinwanderer
03/03/2008, 8:11 PM
ok this time i promise last questions, is there a detailed road map of cork on the internet i can use to find turners cross?

oh did i hear that munster are playin in cork on fri night too? is that place close to the cross?

micls
03/03/2008, 8:17 PM
ok this time i promise last questions, is there a detailed road map of cork on the internet i can use to find turners cross?
I dunno tbh, I'll leave it to GavinZac to answer that

oh did i hear that munster are playin in cork on fri night too? is that place close to the cross?
Right next to it so youd want to be there extra early if they are

dublinwanderer
03/03/2008, 8:19 PM
just checked, no munster match.

thanks for the info

GavinZac
03/03/2008, 8:27 PM
I dunno tbh, I'll leave it to GavinZac to answer that
:D
here it is: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Turner%27s+Cross+Stadium,+Curragh+Rd,+Cork,+Coun ty+Cork,+Ireland&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.724817,82.265625&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=0,51.885863,-8.468270&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr