PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship for 2008 season.

Westside
01/03/2008, 8:13 PM
Just wondering, what with the appointment of Andrew Mawhinney, Kieran Judge and Jacks (McCarthy) financial backing, has there been any news on new sponsors for this season, are 95fm still on board as our main sponsors????
do we have any others????, would like to see if we could get others on board like Cork have done, front of jersey, back of jersey, sleeves, even on the shorts, the more sponsors we have the better, do we even have a new kit for this season..........anyone shed any light..........

gael353
02/03/2008, 4:05 AM
Just wondering, what with the appointment of Andrew Mawhinney, Kieran Judge and Jacks (McCarthy) financial backing, has there been any news on new sponsors for this season, are 95fm still on board as our main sponsors????

not sure

do we have any others????,
yes loads

would like to see if we could get others on board like Cork have done, front of jersey, back of jersey, sleeves, even on the shorts, the more sponsors we have the better, do we even have a new kit for this season..........anyone shed any light..........

most clubs not just cork have gone down that road and i know that limerick have a short sponsor and sleeve sponsors. the front and back are under negociations with some companies,the programme advertising and pitch side hording is in big demand also but a lot of work is being done by the affore mentioned and others in the SC. Errea are of poor quality and over priced so i hope there dumped. unlucky waterford.

Lim till i die
03/03/2008, 11:47 AM
most clubs not just cork have gone down that road and i know that limerick have a short sponsor and sleeve sponsors.

The front of our shirt is too sacred :confused: :p

Jofspring
03/03/2008, 3:42 PM
I see the link to errea's homepage has been changed on the limerick 37 website to Umbro, i take it the new kit will be an umbro one. looking forward to seeing it.

Monkfish
03/03/2008, 4:27 PM
I see the link to errea's homepage has been changed on the limerick 37 website to Umbro, i take it the new kit will be an umbro one. looking forward to seeing it.

Well spotted! Errea is still there in the 'sponsors links' but why else would there be a link to an Umbro site? interesting! :ball:

Jofspring
03/03/2008, 5:34 PM
Well spotted! Errea is still there in the 'sponsors links' but why else would there be a link to an Umbro site? interesting! :ball:

jerseys don't look like anything too special but they have some nice jackets and stuff. hopefully we won't have to wait too long to see a new jersey, jackets etc...

gael353
03/03/2008, 8:13 PM
IF they (errea) are gone i say good ridance. ****e is what they gave limerick last season even the schoolboy teams got better kit. If its umbro good a footballing brand and they do the irish kit so id imagine the club shop could be quite a good call from now on.

4tothefloor
03/03/2008, 10:27 PM
Errea is a pile of ****e even a lot of junior clubs wouldn't touch. Awful awful gear and not very commercial. At least the umbro stuff can be worn around the place, the Errea stuff is playing gear full stop.

joeSoap
04/03/2008, 8:54 AM
but why else would there be a link to an Umbro site? interesting! :ball:Because Umbro are the FAI main sponsor? I'm presuming the FAI has 'advised' our new owner to use the kit of their main sponsor...;)