PDA

View Full Version : Ps2

Trax
03/07/2003, 11:35 AM
I know you cant get CM4 for the Ps2 so can anybody recommend another good footie manager's game for the aforementioned Console

max power
22/07/2003, 11:07 AM
the only other one out there is LMA and its rubbish

steven17
22/07/2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by the dj
the only other one out there is LMA and its rubbish

lma manager 2002 is class i havent played cm4 but lma 2002 is probably the closest on the ps2 to being a good manager game

p.s if you do get it p.m me and ill give y a few cheats

Ruairi
22/07/2003, 1:34 PM
LMA sucks a monkey's nipple. Ignore the management side of things and get yourself Pro Evolution Soccer 2. Play it for an hour and you will be absoultely hooked. It's the best thing to make its way out of Japan since Roy Keane

Éanna
22/07/2003, 5:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruairi
Ignore the management side of things and get yourself Pro Evolution Soccer 2. Play it for an hour and you will be absoultely hooked. It's the best thing to make its way out of Japan since Roy Keane
Best game around, so why are ya comparing to that gobsh1te :)

Ruairi
23/07/2003, 5:09 PM
If memory serves you really suck at it too :D

steven17
24/07/2003, 1:52 PM
LMA sucks a monkey's nipple. Ignore the management side of things and get yourself Pro Evolution Soccer 2. Play it for an hour and you will be absoultely hooked. It's the best thing to make its way out of Japan since Roy Keane

donno man think its abit easy i`ve got it on hard and still beating teams 4-5nil but its detailand gameplay is much better and more challanging than fifa2003 now that sucks monkey nipple

Ruairi
24/07/2003, 2:24 PM
Originally posted by steven17
donno man think its abit easy i`ve got it on hard and still beating teams 4-5nil but its detailand gameplay is much better and more challanging than fifa2003 now that sucks monkey nipple

you're right about it being too easy, you're better off playing against a group of lads. a bag of cans helps too.

which gives me an idea....

anyone up for a Foot.ie Pro Evolution 2 tournament?

i'll host it but someone will have to bring a joypad cause my spare one's fcuked

Éanna
24/07/2003, 5:43 PM
you're right about it being too easy, you're better off playing against a group of lads. a bag of cans helps too.

which gives me an idea....

anyone up for a Foot.ie Pro Evolution 2 tournament?

i'll host it but someone will have to bring a joypad cause my spare one's fcuked
I'm up for it, and I hav a spare controller :)

steven17
25/07/2003, 1:10 PM
gotta get more than 3 really mate have a round 1 game ---quarter finals semis and a final so if you can round up a few more then i`m up for it too but you really need more than 3
p.s you mentioned cans as host i think you gotta supply:D :D :D :D