PDA

View Full Version : protest.....

sorbothegreek
22/08/2001, 3:21 PM
I and anyone else who wants to will be protesting outside the Rovers game Sunday about the lack of information and the attitude of some of our committee members who neglected to inform anyone of the developments that were happening. It was a much better idea for them to go to the pub.

Seamus Leavy

an 'rock'
22/08/2001, 3:24 PM
just to say that there are more than seamie around the computer when this was wrote!...all extremely ****ed off!a lot of long time longford supporters were ****ed off at the attitude of the 'so called' committee yesterday!

Gary rocke.

Macy
22/08/2001, 3:39 PM
Lads, I'll be protesting in spirit, but feel it would be a bit off to protest when I wasn't due to travel.
Lessons have been learned. Next time a recognised agency or do it ourselves......

Xlex
23/08/2001, 9:57 AM
I have all the sympathy in the world for the lads, ladies and kids who were due to travel to Bulgaria.

I hope explainations and apologies are recieved in an appropiate and timely fashion.

This little episode is a farce and the good name of The LTFC is forever tarnished because of this.

The club should have not essentially taken the cheapest operator, but one of the experianced travel agencies, recommended by Bohs or Shels. However this arguement will not save the day. I also hope all outstanding monies are recived in a prompt fashion, so as to have them available for the first round proper...

:(

Pauro 76
25/08/2001, 10:51 AM
3 days later some of the annoyance has left me!
there probably won't be a protest because I'll probably be the only one...and anyway I'm not sure what exactly I would be protesting about!!!
Arghhh... these aran islands are a fine place to relax
The swine on an unspoiled limestone base looking out into the western ocean!

Pauro 76
25/08/2001, 11:00 AM
Hmm the holy swine was good alright.......... (mind drifts off to faraway place....) :cool: :cool: :cool: