PDA

View Full Version : Hedderman

applehunter
02/07/2003, 10:24 PM
How did Hedderman play against Bohs?

Neil
02/07/2003, 11:39 PM
I thought we did a good job on the left side of midfield, for a player who is playing out of position there.

Good to hear he's staying on for the rest of the season.

Nice one Robbie.

Eric
03/07/2003, 11:21 AM
Not sure about that Neil, I thought he had a mare against Bohs! The boy has no pace whatsoever and everytime a ball was played out to his wing he was no-where to be seen.

Dolan said last night that his best position is left sided centre half and maybe he could do a job there but won't get the chance because we are strong there at the moment.

He's def not a winger anyway

steven17
03/07/2003, 5:30 PM
Originally posted by Eric

Dolan said last night that his best position is left sided centre half and maybe he could do a job there but won't get the chance because we are strong there at the moment.

its all the one city offered him a contract and he refused it hes gone to st merin on trail and more than likely wont play for city again

Éanna
03/07/2003, 5:33 PM
Dolan last night said he had signed a new contract til the end of the season.

steven17
03/07/2003, 5:39 PM
at the cobh game the other nite some city players were down to watch johny play and heard them say "SHAME ABOUT ROBBIE EH" UNLESS THEY DONT LIKE HIM ? just hear say on my part but if hes staying fair play

Colm
03/07/2003, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by steven17
its all the one city offered him a contract and he refused it hes gone to st merin on trail and more than likely wont play for city again
Rubbish, he has signed new contract which will run until the end of the season.

Éanna
03/07/2003, 6:34 PM
Originally posted by steven17
at the cobh game the other nite some city players were down to watch johny play and heard them say "SHAME ABOUT ROBBIE EH" UNLESS THEY DONT LIKE HIM ? just hear say on my part but if hes staying fair play
Thats odd. I was with the city players for most of the game and I never heard them say that. Dolan said he had til half 4 yesterday to give him a decision, and he had signed with a few hours to spare.

niamh
03/07/2003, 7:24 PM
Dolan called him a squad player and that's all I think he'll be.
He's good cover for the back.

Éanna
03/07/2003, 9:26 PM
yeah, he's good cover seeing as gaz is leaving and we don't have many left footed players. As dolan said last night his best position is left side of central defence but he won't dislodge danny, so he'll have to make do. for those who reckon he's not up to much just think of the difference betwen napier at full back and napier at centre back!