Don't think so :(

Roll on Wexford Hoof!! :)

harpin
26/02/2008, 2:01 PM
Feels like ages away

L37Ultra
26/02/2008, 2:04 PM
Is there a match at the weekend?

There was supposed to be a friendly against Cork on friday night but that was cancelled.

Anyone going to Monaghan friday week?:D:eek:

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 2:08 PM
Anyone going to Monaghan friday week?:D:eek:

The usual merry band of fools :o

L37Ultra
26/02/2008, 2:11 PM
The usual merry band of fools :o

Ah the Monaghan fans arent that bad are they? ;):D

jebus
26/02/2008, 2:14 PM
Good God, I was just checking travel arrangements to Monaghan from Dublin and it seems Monaghan hasn't heard of the railway revolution yet, can this be true?

Please don't make me get Bus Eireann, I have very little of my soul left as it is

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 2:20 PM
Good God, I was just checking travel arrangements to Monaghan from Dublin and it seems Monaghan hasn't heard of the railway revolution yet, can this be true?

Please don't make me get Bus Eireann, I have very little of my soul left as it is

Bit early in the day for excuses isn't it man??

I normally get the phonecall at four o' clock on the day :p

Anyway, no rail service, bus takes about an hour and three quarters.

No one would begrudge you not showing, just try to make Wexford. :)

jebus
26/02/2008, 2:22 PM
Bit early in the day for excuses isn't it man??

I normally get the phonecall at four o' clock on the day :p

Anyway, no rail service, bus takes about an hour and three quarters.

No one would begrudge you not showing, just try to make Wexford. :)

Easier to make Monaghan than Wexford to be honest, I can still work on the Friday of Monaghan, have to try and get a half day for Wexford

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 2:25 PM
Easier to make Monaghan than Wexford to be honest, I can still work on the Friday of Monaghan, have to try and get a half day for Wexford

I'll see you at the Sporting Fingal game. ;) :p

jebus
26/02/2008, 2:29 PM
I'll see you at the Sporting Fingal game. ;) :p

On a sidenote I'm in Limerick from Saturday to Wednesday this week for the papa's 10th anniversary so if yourself, SLK or Gael are about then consider this my text saving notice

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 2:31 PM
On a sidenote I'm in Limerick from Saturday to Wednesday this week for the papa's 10th anniversary so if yourself, SLK or Gael are about then consider this my text saving notice

I'm available the Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.

And am in desperate need of a few dozen stiff drinks.

Monkfish
26/02/2008, 2:47 PM
Ah the Monaghan fans arent that bad are they? ;)

They follow a team of Dub rejects getting beat every second week, defo a screw loose somewhere :p still better prepared than us though, Id take a draw :o

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 2:50 PM
They follow a team of Dub rejects getting beat every second week, defo a screw loose somewhere :p still better prepared than us though, Id take a draw

I'd bite your hand off for a draw man (Get enough of the Aftershock into me and that could be a runner :eek:)

The thought of our midgets playing them.....Not looking forward to it. Two weeks is not enough to get our total football game up and running.

By the By, have you decided once and for all on a costume?? :)

Monkfish
26/02/2008, 2:55 PM
By the By, have you decided once and for all on a costume?? :)

Think il go for the Northern (England) football casual look. :cool:

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 2:59 PM
Think il go for the Northern (England) football casual look. :cool:

I'll be joining you.

Have a fairly fancy new top I've been saving for the occasion :p

Monkfish
26/02/2008, 3:07 PM
I'll be joining you.

Have a fairly fancy new top I've been saving for the occasion :p

I keep telling ya your border diesel boot-legging outfit is hardly 'football casual' it may be Ulster chic but as soon as your a mile south of Cavan it will look silly! :rolleyes:
http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/index.php?target=products&product_id=302
:D

Lim till i die
26/02/2008, 3:09 PM
I keep telling ya your border diesel boot-legging outfit is hardly 'football casual'

Look Ben Sherman and adidas classics is as much as I can afford and it will remain that way for at least five or ten years.

At least I'm trying. :)

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/index.php?target=products&product_id=302

Outstanding :D

How long would it take to lay our hands on a couple of them?!

Lim till i die
27/02/2008, 10:30 AM
Cobh.

This Sunday.

Two O'Clock.

I kid you not.

oldyouth
27/02/2008, 12:23 PM
Come down to Wexford on the train and go across with our team on the best bus in Ireland:D

Lim till i die
27/02/2008, 12:35 PM
Come down to Wexford on the train and go across with our team on the best bus in Ireland:D

Will ye be continuing to park it in front of the goals this year or are ye going to come out and play a bit of football??

gael353
27/02/2008, 4:42 PM

must lay those lines sometime. looking at the irish rail website you could leave limerick at 19:50 and arrive at 10:04 the next morning thats over a 16 hour train ride..one way! the shortest trip is just under 5 hours via Dub...bus ride between connelly and heuston and on to wex. sailing might be faster

oldyouth
28/02/2008, 7:13 AM
Will ye be continuing to park it in front of the goals this year or are ye going to come out and play a bit of football??
I take your point (slightly). I think the threat of relegation might mean the bus will have to be dropped. We knew we didn't have any firepower up front last year so we played to the strengths we had.