Thoughts Lads?

Rovers fan
25/02/2008, 11:02 PM
Brush

Coleman Peers Almedia Ventre

Cash O’Grady Bocu Doherty

Faz Judge

Thoughts Lads?

I wouldn't leave out murphy. I'd expect butler to be better than ventre. I'm not too sure if o'grady will start, his passing is quite poor. Haven't seen enough of almeida yet.

DRDoc
26/02/2008, 12:14 AM
I would be amazed if OGrady isnt one of the first names of the teamsheet - underrated player in a big way

Would have Moore as a starter also as long as he is fit and injury free

I wouldnt be overly impressed by almeidia just yet anyway - shaky in both his games

I think Jennings is a better option than Brush

ventre unless he changes his way is a liability, simple as that in my opinion, i like his commitment and the fact that he likes to tackle but unless his tackles are toned down he will only cost the team in terms of cards and free kicks. Also he is a better centre half than left back

Butler was solid in athlone - he made a few mistakes vs sligo, but i cant help feel they were made out of eagerness to impress.

Doherty scored a cracker v harps(with his right foot) and had an ok game - but was v poor vs athlone. Certainly has some nice touches about him though - the goal is prob influencing peoples opinion of him - a big improvment needed in my opinion

I feel raf should be included somewhere

feo123
26/02/2008, 10:58 AM
very hard to say what our best 11 is yet, its good though that there are about 14/15 who have genuine chances of being in the first 11, and they are more than capable at this level

forza rovers
26/02/2008, 3:48 PM
Brush

Coleman Peers Ventre butler

raf O’Grady murphy Doherty

Faz Boco

Rovers fan
26/02/2008, 3:49 PM
I feel raf should be included somewhere

While raf is a very commited player I don't believe he is top6 of the premier division quality. He isn't as good as murphy or cash imo and will struggle to hold down a place in the team this year.

deecay
26/02/2008, 3:51 PM
Brush

Coleman Peers Ventre Butler

Cash O’Grady Moore Doherty/Murphy

Faz Boco

sligoman
26/02/2008, 3:54 PM
I think Jennings is a better option than BrushNo way imo, Brush is definitely better. Jennings has been quite dodgy so far.
BocuWho?;)

deecay
26/02/2008, 3:56 PM
Who?;)
Copyed Forza's post and made my changes,didnt notice that mistake

forza rovers
26/02/2008, 3:59 PM
Copyed Forza's post and made my changes,didnt notice that mistakei copied SRFCbrothelutd

deecay
26/02/2008, 4:06 PM
Ya,its all his fault,this,the war in Iraq etc.

villarover
27/02/2008, 7:19 PM
Brush

Coleman Peers Ventre Butler

Cash O’Grady Moore Doherty/Murphy

Faz Boco
Cash is more value to the side when he comes on as sub when defenders are getting tired and he has a run at them. Would start Raf out on the right and get him a postition because he used to much as a utility player. Any time someone is out injured or suspended cookie seems to stick Raf into there place.
O grady will do well to hold on to his place with so much talent in that sector this saeson, he such a poor passer of a ball for a midfielder....
Would def start Boco up front..... him and Faz could be quite a pairing!

red bellied
29/02/2008, 5:46 PM
Boco playing just behind Judge and Faz could be good.

Rovers fan
29/02/2008, 6:16 PM
Boco playing just behind Judge and Faz could be good.

yeah thats what i was thinking.