PDA

View Full Version : Billy Boy's Coming Back........

EddieL
07/06/2001, 12:25 AM
What's the story on new players for Pats? Up to a couple of weeks ago the talk was of James Keddy & Eric Lavine perhaps joining us,but now not a peep.We desperately need new players to strenghten the team and built on last season,and show the likes of Hallows,Doyler and,I'm sorry to say,Ozo the door.

Neil
07/06/2001, 12:38 AM
What's wrong with 'Ozo'? Has he lost form or just past it? He destoyed Cork City more than once with his good play...

Send him this way if ye're finshed with him!

EddieL
07/06/2001, 12:23 PM
I was'nt being disrespectful to Paul,he's been a great servant for Pats over the years but,sadly,in recent times he's has too many injuries and subsequently missed too many games,he looked way off the pace last season.Then there's his age,he must be in his mid-30s by now? I'd love if he came back to his old self next season and proved me wrong,but somehow I doubt it....

Danny
08/06/2001, 9:49 AM
A friend of a friend was having a drink with billy boy & his Oul Fella and he said that he is in talks about coming back to richmond for nxt season. He seemed pretty sure about it. And the source is a good one......

I hate the little cnut, i always have but i think he could do a good job for us (again):mad:

wws
08/06/2001, 9:56 AM
Thats the second time I heard that.........was it you who mentioned the first time somewhere????

anyway i dunno about molloy, he has bags of skill but can be anonymous and sometimes gets no change at all out of certain types of the best defenders, plus he never stops moaning,,,,something that got worse with bohs

as a back up for the ger/Liamo partnership he'd be worthwile if we got him on the cheap (hahahha lets all laugh at Boez)
you can never have too many striking options in a squad as far as I'm concerned and even molloy as a sub would be worth 8/9 goals a season

EddieL
08/06/2001, 3:10 PM
NO,NO,NO! Please tell me it's not gonna happen.He was never a true Saint to my mind,he was O.K when we were winning things,but as soon as things started going wrong he did'nt want to know,spent most of the time falling over at the slightest touch and whingeing when we needed him to put his head down and help us play our way out of our then predictament.The term for him which comes to mind is "Good time Charlie".It was'nt just us,either,during Bohs temporary bad run last season he was the same.In any case it remains to be seen if he would have the neck to come back to us,after the disgraceful lack of respect he showed the club and fans in his last season with us.

Danny
08/06/2001, 3:20 PM
"after the disgraceful lack of respect he showed the club and fans in his last season with us."

Not only in his last season with us but what about in the last game against us in Dalymount when he nearly incited a riot by giving a junkie signal to us in the shed & then celebrating in front of us with that fat paedophile(allegedly
;) ) Paul Byrne

hayser
08/06/2001, 7:57 PM
i was under the influence that night and ran down towards the "cnut" ! sorry but we all f**k up once in a while.sorry lads:(