PDA

View Full Version : Lost Revenue?

Deel Man
26/06/2003, 11:10 PM
Can any one tell me was the Kildare game the first time this season the club put out a program, if so why? just going over the prog, and based on the ad charges shown, they made €5,100 from that. That's a nice little earner over the course of the season €86,700 for the 17 home games. Was it that the club did not have the sponsors prior to the Kildare game? the 1st 5 games would have brought in €25,500 based on the charges for the ads in Kildare program.

LFC in Exile
27/06/2003, 7:48 AM
Are you including sales proceeds or just advertising revenue? Also I think the charges refer to tehcost for the full season - ie the cost of a full page ad in every programme.

I think it comes down to bad preparation in the off season. The committee obviously didn't get things going soon enough. Was the programme any good.

It is vital that there is a programme for the Sligo match - as hopefully with a bit of a push more people will attend, which means more revenue.

deise deserter
27/06/2003, 7:59 AM
LFC in Exile:

No, the programme was horrendous.

The ads were b & w photocopies cut out roughly with a scissors and stuck on anywhere and everywhere. I doubt any sponsor could be happy with it. It has to improve, otherwise we will lose this sponsorship.