PDA

View Full Version : FAI live - press conference

oconghc2
13/02/2008, 4:08 PM
just watching it online here - load of journos eating free sambos! havnt seen humphreys yet - hes prob over by the table

supasparx
13/02/2008, 4:48 PM
Just watched it, how many times do they have to tell us that the decision to appoint Trappatoni was solely down to the 3 man committee? That there was no pressure or influence from the FAI.;)

When will that shower ever stand up and be counted?:rolleyes:
Do they really think that if Trappatoni fails as manager we'll all turn on Ray Houghton and the Dons'?:confused:
I for one will just blame them for appointing the 3 man committee.

Mayo_Bhoy
13/02/2008, 4:53 PM
Just watched it, how many times do they have to tell us that the decision to appoint Trappatoni was solely down to the 3 man committee? That there was no pressure or influence from the FAI.;)

When will that shower ever stand up and be counted?:rolleyes:
Do they really think that if Trappatoni fails as manager we'll all turn on Ray Houghton and the Dons'?:confused:
I for one will just blame them for appointing the 3 man committee.

FFS, the blame game has satrted already

NeilMcD
13/02/2008, 5:29 PM
Sharon Ni Blowjob does not have a clue and should shut her mouth, she is trying to be a tough journalist and she has not got a clue.

supasparx
13/02/2008, 9:11 PM
FFS, the blame game has satrted already

I'm happy with the appointment, just don't see why the FAI need to keep reinforcing the fact that they had nothing to do with the selection.

paul_oshea
14/02/2008, 9:11 AM
Sharon Ni Blowjob does not have a clue and should shut her mouth, she is trying to be a tough journalist and she has not got a clue.

Thats class, one of the best posts I have ever read on here. good man neil :D :D

The thing is being Irish, she probably doesn't! :D

GavinZac
14/02/2008, 9:22 AM

Oi be nice to her :mad: the vast majority of our women are vapid heffers with facial hair issues. At least she had the decency to clean herself up! Typical Irish begudgery! :rolleyes: :D

NeilMcD
14/02/2008, 12:47 PM
Thats class, one of the best posts I have ever read on here. good man neil :D :D

The thing is being Irish, she probably doesn't! :D

Go on Paul you know you want to nominate me for POTM. Go on

paul_oshea
14/02/2008, 3:08 PM
Go on Paul you know you want to nominate me for POTM. Go on

Well I think all that stuff is a bit gay to be honest, I mean you dont get any money or any royalties from it so whats the point?! Who cares for it?!

But, if it makes you happy, then I nominate you for POTY :D

How no one else found that funny is beyond me. It reminds me of the bbc 3 skit on forensics, where the guy is going through the room where someone has been raped and murdered and a woman walks in and asks him "why have you that light on" and the guy replies "cos semen shows up under ultra-violet light" and then all of a sudden the camera points up to her face and there it is all on her face. :D