PDA

View Full Version : GUST Travel

KoemansCC
12/02/2008, 9:12 PM
In previous seasons the Galway United Supporters Trust (GUST) have been responsible for organising supporter travel to Galway United away fixtures and all international fixtures; this coming season will be no exception. Following feedback from GUST members, regular travelers and other supporters, the policies of previous years will continue to be in place but will be strictly enforced this season.

It is the policy of GUST to

• organise travel to all Galway United competitive away fixtures, international fixtures and also to any other fixtures where a demand exists
• ensure a fair price for all traveling supporters by optimising travel space
• ensure a safe and friendly environment for all supporters on all journeys

To support these policies the following rules will apply for all future travel:

• all travel places must be booked through a GUST committee member by phone or in person only
• a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure a seat (deposit will be payable by the Tuesday before Galway United competitive away fixtures and the Saturday before international fixtures)
• all traveling supporters must be a member of GUST (membership forms available at all Galway United home fixtures or from any GUST member)
• all places will be secured on a first come, first serve basis

These rules will come into immediate effect to ensure a continued, affordable and safe travel service for all Galway United supporters and friends.

To subscribe to receive travel information, please reply to gust.travelclub@gmail.com with 'SUBSCRIBE' in the subject line.

C'mon United
K

Conor H
12/02/2008, 10:18 PM
Excellent synopsis by Koemans CC there of the new regulations for GUST travel this year.
To book a seat on any away Bus this year please contact the following:
-Ronan Coleman (087 6972823)
-Conor Holland ( 087 2184132)
Caroline Keady,Willie Fury,Keith Lyne and Barry Hynes are all GUST committe member who'd also be able to take your booking.

As i don't post here really at all anymore i'd prefer if people rang or told me in Terryland if they're travelling.

If there is a large enough demand GUST will run a bus to the friendly away to Longford on Feb 29th.We will continue our proud policy of running a bus to every league game this year but as this is a friendly we will only be going ahead with a bus if there is a sizeable quantity of people wishing to travel.
The deadline is Tuesday Feb 26th 7pm.All deposits of E10 must be paid by then.Please pay any of the above committe members and contact us if you intend to go.

Membership forms for GUST will be available on Friday evening against Limerick.
See you there.

KoemansCC
12/02/2008, 10:31 PM
As i don't post here really at all anymore i'd prefer if people rang or told me in Terryland if they're travelling.

Agreed...I think all bookings should be made over the phone or in person, posting a username + qty should no longer be acceptable...

gilberto_eire
12/02/2008, 10:40 PM
Excellent synopsis by Koemans CC there of the new regulations for GUST travel this year.
To book a seat on any away Bus this year please contact the following:
-Ronan Coleman (087 6972823)
-Conor Holland ( 087 2184132)
Caroline Keady,Willie Fury,Keith Lyne and Barry Hynes are all GUST committe member who'd also be able to take your booking.

If there is a large enough demand GUST will run a bus to the friendly away to Longford on Feb 29th.We will continue our proud policy of running a bus to every league game this year but as this is a friendly we will only be going ahead with a bus if there is a sizeable quantity of people wishing to travel.
The deadline is Tuesday Feb 26th 7pm.All deposits of E10 must be paid by then.Please pay any of the above committe members and contact us if you intend to go.

Membership forms for GUST will be available on Friday evening against Limerick.
See you there.

For the regular travellers i think going around looking to pay a deposit will be a bit of a pain in the rear end!!

KoemansCC
12/02/2008, 10:49 PM
For the regular travellers i think going around looking to pay a deposit will be a bit of a pain in the rear end!!

For regular travelers to away fixtures all deposits can be paid at previous weeks home fixture.