Head Coach; John Devine
Asst Coach; Frank O’Neill
Coach Asst; Graeme Buckley
Physio; Shay Caffrey
Conditioning Coach; Eoin lacey
Doctor; Nick Mahoney

pineapple stu
11/02/2008, 9:09 PM
That quarter million a year sponsorship won't be long going!

Rocky77
11/02/2008, 9:10 PM
Didn't realise you were signing Crawford. He had been training with us. Mind you he pulled the same stunt last year by going back on his word to join Shels.

Sheridan
11/02/2008, 9:16 PM
Decent squad. They're probably a quality striker shy of challenging at the moment. Still, that squad alone makes them Dublin's fifth best team.

Martinho II
11/02/2008, 9:56 PM
sickened yet again that crawford does the dirty on us yet again.. he deserves everything he gets this coming season...

Leejo
11/02/2008, 10:18 PM
Forwards:
Dinny Corcoran

Is he a local lad from Donabate?

DmanDmythDledge
11/02/2008, 10:53 PM
Decent enough squad but won't be strong enough to challenge Shels/Dundalk.

Still, that squad alone makes them Dublin's fifth best team.
eh...

boris
11/02/2008, 11:43 PM
i was at the launch tonight in corduff and there was a much bigger crowd than i expected, with over 200 there. wide audience with the emphasis on local clubs a nice touch, with reps from most of the local clubs in fingal. it will be interesting to see if they all show in santry though. people i was talking to mentioned the bitterness towards the club already and one speaker even went as far to to nearly say sorry for playing in the league this early!!!!

Longfordian
12/02/2008, 1:23 AM
Hmm Crawford signing for Fingal, well feck it he's just coasting along at this stage, I'd rather he coast along with them than us. In fairness to him last year he never actually 100% said he'd come, but this year he was on board and hadn't given any indication of going anywhere else, he just couldn't fit in the friendlies so far with his FAI work according to himself. Well sure it's a few hundred yo-yos to be spent on someone who wants to play I guess.

Poor Student
12/02/2008, 12:43 PM
Decent squad. They're probably a quality striker shy of challenging at the moment.

Hynes and Doyle are an attitude problem and four stone away from being one of the best strike forces in the division.

They seem to be going about their establishment in a way far more akin to Dublin City than a Wexford type approach.

pineapple stu
12/02/2008, 8:14 PM
eh...
Bohs, Pat's, Rovers, us and then Fingal.

oldyouth
12/02/2008, 10:14 PM
Hynes and Doyle are an attitude problem and four stone away from being one of the best strike forces in the division.

They seem to be going about their establishment in a way far more akin to Dublin City than a Wexford type approach.

Hi Poor Student, I know I'm starting to get over sensitive but what is a Wexford type approach???

Schumi
12/02/2008, 10:18 PM
Hi Poor Student, I know I'm starting to get over sensitive but what is a Wexford type approach???Not spending heavily on players in search of immediate success I'd imagine.

DmanDmythDledge
12/02/2008, 10:55 PM
Bohs, Pat's, Rovers, us and then Fingal.
Shels are clearly stronger.

Presumed Sheridan meant us.

pineapple stu
13/02/2008, 6:04 PM
Let's assume that, like everyone else, he's mocking Shels unless otherwise stated. It's more fun that way.

Poor Student
13/02/2008, 6:28 PM
Hi Poor Student, I know I'm starting to get over sensitive but what is a Wexford type approach???

Building a club organically from the ground up and patiently building a team to challenge over time.

oldyouth
13/02/2008, 10:10 PM
Building a club organically from the ground up and patiently building a team to challenge over time.

Cheers Poor Student, I mistakenly sensed a criticism in there. Like I said, I'm beginning to see snipers in every bush (when I know they are only in every 2nd one:))

Magicme
14/02/2008, 3:28 PM
Good to see Ganno get a club nearer home. His parents wont have as big a trek to be at his games! Good luck Brian.

half_full
14/02/2008, 4:44 PM
On paper, thats not exactly a bad squad by a long way...