PDA

View Full Version : Where will we finish?

Seagull-4-life
10/02/2008, 4:05 PM
Honestly, where do you's think we will finish this season?

Seagull
10/02/2008, 7:10 PM
Honestly, where do you's think we will finish this season?

In f**king Sligo, where else!

Grey Boy
11/02/2008, 8:20 AM
I think we could finish anywhere between 7th and 10th. Hope we have a bit more consistency this year, no poor runs.

Hulsey
11/02/2008, 10:39 AM
With 3 going down I'd be happy to stay up. Before Deansy and Caffo left I was confident we'd have enough to stay up, and without them as back up less so. Need another keeper big time, Skip ain't a bad keeper but when he makes a mistake in a game you can see from the rest of his performance it affects him. A big strong striker wouldn't go amiss either. All the lads we have for upfront are tiny

superfrank
11/02/2008, 12:12 PM
Just above the top 3 will suit me perfectly. We can definitely do it.

KR's Post
11/02/2008, 12:46 PM
5th..:)

Seagull-4-life
11/02/2008, 2:36 PM
With 3 going down I'd be happy to stay up. Before Deansy and Caffo left I was confident we'd have enough to stay up, and without them as back up less so. Need another keeper big time, Skip ain't a bad keeper but when he makes a mistake in a game you can see from the rest of his performance it affects him. A big strong striker wouldn't go amiss either. All the lads we have for upfront are tiny

Mylers 6ft mate...well able to handle himself but franco and mika are very small agree with ya there

Grasshopper 99
11/02/2008, 3:19 PM
Think we could struggle this season, short in some places on the pitch in height and numbers but here hoping im wrong.

dublinwanderer
11/02/2008, 8:22 PM
A big strong striker wouldn't go amiss either. All the lads we have for upfront are tiny

have you not seen myler before? you afraid to wear your glasses any time we play rovers!!

again was happy then deans and caffo left. would be happy with 6th or 7th finish but think we'll be fighting till last day..

imo 3 more plays needed keeper, midfielder and striker

Hulsey
12/02/2008, 4:27 PM
Really? My bad, although with him being marked by Delaney when we played them last season that probably affected my thinking :D . But you get my drift dunphy, franco and emeka are small. Dunphy and myler won't be pushed off the ball or bullied, but emeka and franco are quite easily brushed aside by the bigger defenders in the league

Seagull-4-life
14/02/2008, 10:43 AM
Really? My bad, although with him being marked by Delaney when we played them last season that probably affected my thinking :D . But you get my drift dunphy, franco and emeka are small. Dunphy and myler won't be pushed off the ball or bullied, but emeka and franco are quite easily brushed aside by the bigger defenders in the league

ye agree with ya there unfortunately

centre mid
20/02/2008, 7:43 PM
Just above the top 3 will suit me perfectly. We can definitely do it.

Thats not possible? does that mean we win the champions league:confused:

7th is my prediction