PDA

View Full Version : The "Lets all laugh at Keegan" Thread

an_ceannaire
09/02/2008, 7:17 PM
Or more to the point, Newcastle.....
Pathetic. The Euphoria surrounding his arrival was so funny and makes whats happening even funnier!!
I hope they go down. Hate them!
Bigger than Everton Villa and Spurs My arse!
Show us your medals!!!
:D :D :D

feo123
09/02/2008, 9:31 PM
bigger than limerick 37 anyway.....

TheBoss
09/02/2008, 10:18 PM
You can not judge Keegan at this time, for a start he has not bought anyone since he arrived, you have to wait till next season for him to be judged.

gaiscĂ­och
09/02/2008, 11:21 PM
You can not judge Keegan at this time, for a start he has not bought anyone since he arrived, you have to wait till next season for him to be judged.

I'm sorry "The Boss" but Keegan can't even set up a team to defend corner kicks regardless of what players you have that is the minimum you should expect from a Premier league side. At least "Big Sam" understood that games can be won and lost at set pieces.

Newcastle are a farce of a club, fans are un-realistic, chairman is a plonker (what the hell is all the I want to be with the fans crap about?) he is a chairman, he should act like it.

I can't stand Keegan's "I know this club I know the area" crap.... Christian Gross how are ya.....

osarusan
10/02/2008, 12:56 AM
Or more to the point, Newcastle.....
Pathetic. The Euphoria surrounding his arrival was so funny and makes whats happening even funnier!!
I hope they go down. Hate them!
Bigger than Everton Villa and Spurs My arse!
Show us your medals!!!

I'm only laughing at you. What an idiotic post.

gustavo
10/02/2008, 1:44 AM
Show us your medals!!!

As a player?
* 1972–73 League Championship (Level 1)
* 1972–73 UEFA Cup
* 1973–74 FA Cup
* 1974–75 Charity Shield
* 1975–76 League Championship (Level 1)
* 1975–76 UEFA Cup
* 1976–77 Charity Shield
* 1976–77 League Championship (Level 1)
* 1976–77 European Cup

Runner Up

* 1973–74 League Championship (Level 1)
* 1974–75 League Championship (Level 1)
* 1976–77 FA Cup

Or as a manager?

Winner

* 1992–93 Football League First Division (Level 2)

Runner Up

* 1995–96 FA Premier League (Level 1)
* 1996–97 Charity Shield

Winner

* 1998–99 Football League Second Division (Level 3)

Winner

* 2001–02 Football League First Division (Level 2)

sligoman
10/02/2008, 4:29 PM
I'm guessing he meant show us your medals Newcastle, not Keegan;).

don ramo
10/02/2008, 5:09 PM
keegan good player siht manager, they wont be in the PL next year, he cant manage, and he has denis wise over his head also:eek:, that club is going down, its a sham of a club, big sam is proven to do good with little resources, he said hed need 3 years to build, he was barely givin one,

ramsfan
10/02/2008, 5:59 PM
think saying they will be relegated is abit extreme , they will be fine and then ashley will spend spend spend and keegan wil have a better quality of player to manage and he will get hem back to top six in premier then all will be happy and he can resign again as a messiah:D;)

rambler14
10/02/2008, 10:25 PM
Just proves that it wasn't Big Sam who put in the club in the doghouse. Kevin Keegan has proven that it's the players who are bringing Newcastle down.

DmanDmythDledge
10/02/2008, 11:09 PM
Just proves that it wasn't Big Sam who put in the club in the doghouse. Kevin Keegan has proven that it's the players who are bringing Newcastle down.
Or that they're both crap managers...

an_ceannaire
11/02/2008, 9:23 AM
Gus, as u well know I was referring to the club with the show us your medals jibe.
Newcastle are like Big Sam, all hot air and full of sh*t.
Hope they go down. Cant abide them and their fans

gustavo
11/02/2008, 9:44 AM
Gus, as u well know I was referring to the club with the show us your medals jibe.
Newcastle are like Big Sam, all hot air and full of sh*t.
Hope they go down. Cant abide them and their fans

Fair enough but then you compare them unfavourably to Everton , Aston Villa and Spurs , clubs who have been fairly unburdened with the unpleasantries of actually winning stuff for the last 20 years

an_ceannaire
11/02/2008, 10:32 AM
Well what ever about Spurs, The Geordies are not anywhere near the level of Everton or Villa. Not close.
Villa, A European Cup, 5 league titles isnt it and about 7 FA Cups
Everton, The Eur Cup Winners Cup when it meant something, 5 o6 6 FA Cups and NINE league titles....

And cos Newcastle have more local fans they claim to be bigger :D
Thats all well and good being a one team city!!!
Imagine how big Everton and Villa would be support wise if they were one city teams!

Newcastle are behind Man Yoo Arsenal Pool Everton Villa Chelsea and Spurs, and prob behind Citeh too but they cant see it! Its laughable. The last thing they won was the FA Cup back when Ghengis Khan and Vlad the Impaler were having board level disputes at Mongolia Rovers.......

jebus
11/02/2008, 12:50 PM
Did you just lift that last post, and the thread title, straight from Football365?

gustavo
11/02/2008, 12:57 PM
Imagine how big Everton and Villa would be support wise if they were one city teams!

I fail to see the relevance of that point given that both Liverpool and Birmingham are at least twice as big as Newcastle