PDA

View Full Version : Summer Soccer Camp

joe
08/06/2001, 8:48 AM
Apparently City are running some sort of summer soccer camp in Leisureworld (Bishopstown). I saw a sign outside O'Mahony Packaging (formerly Liebert) last night, if anyone's interested.

Neil
08/06/2001, 9:01 AM
Yeah, it's good idea, to keep the young fellas off the streets and hopefully teach them how to play football...

Could we all chip in and sign up Noel Hartigan?

Éanna
08/06/2001, 9:31 AM
I saw it too. What's going on, City involved in some form or advertising/promotion. There's something fishy here!:D

A face
08/06/2001, 9:25 PM
The Cork City Crest is on the right hand side of the sign too (More visible) ... The sign could be in a better place though, as it will only be seen by people coming from Dennehys cross towards tennis village, (i know, i know .. i'm a train spotter) Seriosly though, the main point i am making is that the schools are closing in three weeks so it is good they got it up in time. The club have been poor on this in the past, as regards adverts but they got it right this time, just a small bit of credit for them, i love to see this kinda thing happening, It might be good to draw crowds to the cross as well.