PDA

View Full Version : POTM January - Voting

sligoman
08/02/2008, 8:50 PM
Pick your POTM for January.

Bondvillain
08/02/2008, 9:29 PM
Just to point out, noby's post wont open. it think it's a "HttpHttp.www." thing.

You may delete this dumbassery whenever. :D

sligoman
09/02/2008, 12:16 AM
Fixed now, thanks.

Bondvillain
12/02/2008, 4:08 PM
Ahem... Just to remind "everyone" , It's a public poll... If you click on the green numbers on the right hand side of the poll, you can see who voted for who...:o

jebus
12/02/2008, 4:39 PM
Ahem... Just to remind "everyone" , It's a public poll... If you click on the green numbers on the right hand side of the poll, you can see who voted for who...:o

Is that a warning to everyone who voted bar Stann, Wolfie and Kev?

Block G Raptor
12/02/2008, 4:42 PM

think it was aimed at thischarmingman coz he voted for himself ;)

jebus
12/02/2008, 4:44 PM

well as long as he believes his was the best then it's alright. I thought Bondvillain was developing a split personality based on his screen name to be honest :)

Bondvillain
12/02/2008, 5:13 PM

:D

No, but that's certainly an idea for the future.

strangeirish
12/02/2008, 5:24 PM
. I thought Bondvillain was developing a split personality based on his screen name to be honest :)

Apparently, he's a parrot now!
:D

Bondvillain
12/02/2008, 5:26 PM
Both of my personalities apparently think it's an Idea for the future. There was no conferring.

Two Bond-viiiiil-ains, there's only two Bond-vil-laaaaains!

First
13/02/2008, 3:23 PM

Can I change my vote due to the self indulgence of "thischarmingman".

No on second thoughts it is his democratic right to vote for himself and I love democracy and how in this country we use it so well to make changes when we as a nation are being taken for a ride. ( Whole other thread I know but I felt it coming on and couldn't stop ) . Others out there will sympathise:).

thischarmingman
16/02/2008, 11:49 AM
Can I change my vote due to the self indulgence of "thischarmingman".

No on second thoughts it is his democratic right to vote for himself and I love democracy and how in this country we use it so well to make changes when we as a nation are being taken for a ride. ( Whole other thread I know but I felt it coming on and couldn't stop ) . Others out there will sympathise:).

Er...sorry everyone, I checked a couple of previous polls, found people had voted forthemselves and thought it was allowed...:o

jebus
16/02/2008, 11:53 AM
Er...sorry everyone, I checked a couple of previous polls, found people had voted forthemselves and thought it was allowed...:o

Nevermind all those begrudgers, you do what you think is right, my only hope is the result stays the same with you winning by one and it all kicks off around here :D

sligoman
16/02/2008, 4:10 PM
With 9 votes thischarmingman is the winner.

Let the fighting begin:)

stann
17/02/2008, 9:21 PM
:D :D
Excellent! I vote that Bondvillain be controversially awarded the January title, and then thischarmingman's rather half-hearted apology be given the February one. Justice prevails, honour is served, and the ignominy is preserved for the ages. Everyone wins! :D

jebus
18/02/2008, 2:18 PM

Let the fighting begin:)

Hurrah!! All controversy aside the guy has 18 posts to his name and has already won a Post of the Month contest, is he Foot's version of Neo from the Matrix, Anakin from Star Wars, Jesus from the Bible or Billy Preston from the Beatles? The guy who will bring reallignment to Foot's universe?? Albeit in an underhanded, vote for yourself and to hell with everyone else kind of way???

John83
18/02/2008, 3:45 PM
Hurrah!! All controversy aside the guy has 18 posts to his name and has already won a Post of the Month contest, is he Foot's version of Neo from the Matrix, Anakin from Star Wars, Jesus from the Bible or Billy Preston from the Beatles? The guy who will bring reallignment to Foot's universe?? Albeit in an underhanded, vote for yourself and to hell with everyone else kind of way???
Nah. All those guys are fictional.

First
18/02/2008, 4:13 PM

You mean Jesus is fictional, Jesus that sucks!!

jebus
18/02/2008, 4:22 PM

That's news to Billy Preston's kids, and presumably the mother :D

John83
18/02/2008, 4:52 PM
That's news to Billy Preston's kids, and presumably the mother :D
She must be fictional too. Virgin births are common in these stories.

Mr A
18/02/2008, 4:53 PM
But BondVillain's post was so much funnier. Justice has not been done, democracy doesn't work.

thischarmingman
18/02/2008, 5:37 PM
Yes. Like Jesus but without the dodgy facial hair. And skirt.

Do I have to do anything? I'm pretty bad at speeches...

But BondVillain's post was so much funnier. Justice has not been done, democracy doesn't work.

And so you've learnt a valuable life's lesson. Tomorrow: "Why doesn't Lynx make women run after me, Guinness make me me able to lift girders, and Lucozade make me play football like Damien Duff?"

Mr A
19/02/2008, 11:19 AM
Hmm, less like Jesus, more like Hitler.

Wolfie
19/02/2008, 1:58 PM

Its around about now that a Bondvillain, with pet cat in tow, would exclaim "I'll get you next time, Charming Man. Next Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"