PDA

View Full Version : Kate McCauleys/ Dublin SC

Macy
24/06/2003, 1:03 PM
Thinking of going down tonight(?) if I don't get distracted by pints along the canal at the barge in the sun..... Is there safe parking down around the pub - only been there once at that was after the last game of last season and wasn't the soberist when I arrived (without the car that time I'll add)....

Xlex
24/06/2003, 2:12 PM
I know nothing about it....

on another point

if I don't get distracted by pints along the canal at the barge in the sun..... Is there safe parking down around the pub

contradiction in terms... how about a walk along the canal... with a bottle of Bucky...

Macy
24/06/2003, 2:16 PM
Nah, I was thinking earlier than the meeting for the pints.... straight from work, pint bottle and pint glass full of ice.... watching the attractive young ladies walking home from work.... :cool:

Macy
24/06/2003, 3:28 PM
I think ale is winning at this stage, since no one can be arsed to reply...

max power
24/06/2003, 5:03 PM
love to but some of us have to work tonight, quiz in russells in ranalagh, get all 20 questions right and 370 euro is yours

Pauro 76
25/06/2003, 7:37 AM
Originally posted by Macy
if I don't get distracted by pints along the canal at the barge in the sun.....

Used to work across the road from there.... ah yeah, happy days after work watching the world go by (and various office babes!)

Macy
25/06/2003, 8:52 AM
Ale always wines..... Ended up in the School House on Mount Street......... Hmmmmm ice cold Bulmers......