PDA

View Full Version : match program for Ireland Brazil

Martinho II
07/02/2008, 6:11 PM
Just got the Ireland Brazil programme off a friend.

theres a one page interview with the fai regional officer for sligo ryan casey!! it has to be him played with galway,cork city.

also in the quiz section theres a quiz question plus a good photo of avery john when he was with us? the question was what ex eircom league player was the first player to be sent off in the 2006 world cup finals??:)

avery AVERY!!

atfconline
07/02/2008, 9:42 PM
Luke Hardy is an RDO too.

Battery Rover
07/02/2008, 10:06 PM
Luke Hardy is an RDO too.

For Laois / Offaly

Longfordian
08/02/2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah Jim Crawford is an RDO in Dublin too, he's joining as well last I heard. Plenty of lads to help out with training anyhow!

Martinho II
08/02/2008, 6:30 PM
Yeah Jim Crawford is an RDO in Dublin too, he's joining as well last I heard. Plenty of lads to help out with training anyhow!

thats brilliant news about jim crawford the only thing though is it a year too late?? thats some conincidence about the rdos. any word on other signings?
whats the story with john reilly? I thought surely he would have stayed with us...
:confused:

Sonic
09/02/2008, 10:52 AM
whats the story with john reilly? I thought surely he would have stayed with us...

Ah he is no great shakes anyway easily replaced!!

Rocky77
09/02/2008, 11:30 AM
Ah he is no great shakes anyway easily replaced!!

Jaysus I don't know about that. I always thought he was handy.

Sonic
09/02/2008, 4:19 PM
No man had a small bit of skill but was very poor at delivering the ball into the box. Alot of the times he was running after his own shadow i felt. There is definetly as good about!!

Longfordian
09/02/2008, 6:42 PM
thats brilliant news about jim crawford the only thing though is it a year too late?? thats some conincidence about the rdos. any word on other signings?

Well last I had heard Crawford was coming anyhow, he was at training on a few occasions. As for John Reilly I dont know what his situation is but Aaron got all of the remaining players from last year's numbers and was to ring them so I assume Reily wasn't interested. I dont see him being picked up by anyone else really, he's definitely no better than some of the lads we have with us at the moment. Ronan Frawley signed today and some other lad who lives in Longford whose name I was told but escapes me now, he was playing with Dublin Bus until now and has signed amateur forms. Still a few more to go I'd say.

Rocky77
09/02/2008, 7:04 PM
signed amateur forms

What's the significance of that?

Longfordian
09/02/2008, 7:10 PM
None possibly, except that he's not being paid! Not sure why I specified that to be honest. Oh well..

RockofGibraltar
09/02/2008, 7:10 PM
how many players have we signed up so far

Rocky77
09/02/2008, 7:19 PM
None possibly, except that he's not being paid! Not sure why I specified that to be honest. Oh well..

Oh right, that clears that up then. This is great: not paying a player AND he doesn't feck off and find another club. Should have got Paiso on one them there fancy-dan deals :D

Cabs88
10/02/2008, 11:21 AM

Heard last night that john reilly wont be playing for us next season, due to work commitments and us training in Longford,he cant get the time off or something..apparantly going to UCD the scene of his greatest night in a town shirt!