PDA

View Full Version : 2-1

el insider
21/06/2003, 10:36 PM
well done
do us proud in richmond

Estar
21/06/2003, 11:01 PM
Excellent result, well done to all at rovers. Best of luck in the next match:cool:

bert
21/06/2003, 11:38 PM
Well done lads, but, we've seen eL teams come back with good away results before. Hopefully Buckley won't be too negative in the return and give away the advantage.

thecorner
22/06/2003, 1:57 AM
as much as i hate ye,fair play
good result for the EL

tiktok
22/06/2003, 2:21 AM
well done to all concerned, did us proud, make sure you finish the job now.

liamon
23/06/2003, 5:04 PM
Great to see an Eircom league team doing well in Europe.
Well done to all concerned.

But how come there aren't any Rovers fans on this site?

tiktok
23/06/2003, 6:30 PM
might have something to do with that 70cents a litre beer i've been reading about:D .
or to do with the fact that they apparently took over two hundred with them, probably only struggled into work this morning off the plane back, fair play.

DvB
26/06/2003, 9:07 AM
Cheers for the comments lads!

Just back from Poland myself & had a ball of a time especially with the beer being so cheap, the ladies being so pretty & the obvious result!!

Havent posted on the ELMB as its decended into farsical proportions over there but i would like to say that the most positive aspect of the performance over there was easily the fitness levels of the teams, at the end it was rovers doing all the running with the foreign lads looking a tad tired, that alone tells me that the realigning of the season seems to be paying dividends already & heres to more good results for all the el teams ( with the exception of bohs who i could never honestly hope to see anything but defeat bestowed upon!! )

Koh

DvB

tiktok
26/06/2003, 6:23 PM
good to hear you had fun DvB, and to hear that the summer soccer helped, we'll be cheering you on for the return leg.