PDA

View Full Version : Report for yesterday?

pete
20/08/2001, 10:25 AM
Anyone have the teamline out? Unable to make it down from the big smoke & was wondering did they play as badly as they looked on the brief highlights on the news last night?

Just seent he team lineout; why o why was Colin playing??? Do we have no other option? Was O'Flynn any better than last week?

joe
20/08/2001, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by rebel
Anyone have the teamline out?

Devine, O'Brien, Daly, Coughlan, O'Rourke, Cahill, O'Grady (Flanagan), Morley (Freyne), Herrick, O'Flynn (Hartigan), Mulligan.

Unable to make it down from the big smoke & was wondering did they play as badly as they looked on the brief highlights on the news last night?

yes.
the kindest thing that i can say is they did well to battle and keep Bohs out for so long.

pete
20/08/2001, 10:49 AM
Cheers Joe!

Just caught a match update on RTE1 radio yesterday with 15mins to go. My delight/surprise that was still 0-0 really shows up my expectations for the season.

Bray on friday evening could finish the season ebfore its really begun :(

BTW what was with the long grass? Is the groundsman still sick or something?

joe
20/08/2001, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by rebel
Cheers Joe!

Bray on friday evening could finish the season ebfore its really begun :(

apparently the bray match has been moved to Sunday

BTW what was with the long grass? Is the groundsman still sick or something?

there was a get well message for Jack in the programme yesterday, so not sure what the score is there.

Snatch
20/08/2001, 11:11 AM
I presumed that the long grass was Gunther's tactic to slow the Bohs passing game.;)

Jim Smith
20/08/2001, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Snatch
I presumed that the long grass was Gunther's tactic to slow the Bohs passing game.;)

I'm even balder than Gunther and the grass in my garden is longer than the grass at the X. Its a compensation sort of thing :)