PDA

View Full Version : Very Quiet!

Green&whitearmy
05/02/2008, 3:08 PM
Whats happening around, is there nothing going on in the club at the moment?? Its so bloody quiet.

Is there any news on the new changing rooms and offices, are they put into the ground yet, has anybody seen them?? Is there any news of the roof over the stand that was said to be in place by the new season???

The website is a joke so i thought people on here might have some more info on it all.

Whats the story on new players, it was in the paper about new signings last week, has anything happened, has anyone signed, does anyone know anything?

Are the season tickets on sale yet, the prices announced before xmas so they should be on sale?????

BrayUnknowns
05/02/2008, 3:40 PM
Eh by any chance were you a member of the S.S in a past life? FFS Hitler himself wouldn't ask so many questions in such a short time... :eek:

Yes the season tickets are on sale. Why not pop into the club and buy one, ya might be able to get most of your questions answered that way too.

Green&whitearmy
05/02/2008, 5:46 PM
Can announcements not be made on the website before its heard on this site first, people want to know about any changes/developments to the club and the site should be the first place to read about them.

Thanks for informing me about the season tickets, ill get it in the next week or so.

Do you work for the club, you seem to be defending it alot lately? So do you know whats happening in the club, every so often the same questions are asked and they are not being answered?

centre mid
05/02/2008, 8:40 PM
G&W if your that interested then call the club PRO 086 6017586 or email anthony@braywanderers.ie

You could also become a member of the supporters club, http://www.braywanderers.com/news-article.php?id=1854

KR's Post
06/02/2008, 9:30 AM
Eh by any chance were you a member of the S.S in a past life? FFS Hitler himself wouldn't ask so many questions in such a short time... :eek:

Yes the season tickets are on sale. Why not pop into the club and buy one, ya might be able to get most of your questions answered that way too.

Are you the Promotions officer?

braysnumber1
06/02/2008, 12:14 PM
Are you the Promotions officer?

my thoughts exactly KR.....

the club obviously dont want the fans to know what is going on behind the scenes so they they dont tell us.

KR's Post
06/02/2008, 1:40 PM
my thoughts exactly KR.....

the club obviously dont want the fans to know what is going on behind the scenes so they they dont tell us.

I know he is Roo 69 but it is possible to be 2 people! I dunno?

Grasshopper 99
06/02/2008, 2:11 PM
Oh it is possible, but does it matter. Osam joined Bray according to tv3 last night and this morning after eddie saying he has had no talks with him

Roo69
06/02/2008, 2:52 PM
I'm the Club Promotion Officer.... Roo69, don't know who BrayUnknowns is, if ya's have any questions about the club feel free to e-mail me or call me, more than happy to answer any questions.

Details: 086 6017586 or email anthony@braywanderers.ie

Grey Boy
08/02/2008, 8:55 AM
Everything I learn about our club I get here first. Now I appreciate all the work that goes into the website (and it has improved a lot) but it's hopelessly late for updates. We got the goal highlights last year for the first few weeks, which was great and then we were stuck on the Bohs defeat for months. If I ever see Rossiters goal again ....

As regards season tickets, did supporters not get info by post? I did, same as last year.

Cabinteelygull
09/02/2008, 11:04 AM
Question?
Is it true that if you are not a SC member you can't travel on the bus to away games this season?

superfrank
09/02/2008, 12:04 PM
Not true at all.

bray boy
09/02/2008, 12:12 PM
you do but then again its only what??a fiver youd get that back in discount if you were buying a season ticket

Roo69
09/02/2008, 3:38 PM
Not true at all.

http://www.braywanderers.com/news-article.php?id=1853

Grasshopper 99
09/02/2008, 4:11 PM
Everybody wishing to travel on the SC bus HAVE to be a member of the SC, price's are Students €10 Adult €10 and Family of 4 people €20. Contact the Supporters club for more info or read the Wicklow news on tuesdays or Wednesdays Bray People or Evening Herald.

Cabinteelygull
11/02/2008, 11:21 AM
Ah right, thanks. I'd join but Iwouldn't be great at going to meetings and watnot.:o

Grasshopper 99
11/02/2008, 3:18 PM
The majority of people dont go to meetings, so there should not be a problem there.

Cabinteelygull
12/02/2008, 1:54 PM
Ah right, its just i normally go to games with lads who aren't members either. Can anyone explain this decision it seems a bit strange to me??:confused:

Grasshopper 99
13/02/2008, 11:25 AM
Its rreally for safety and security reasons so we know who is on the bus if anything was to happen