Mento
28/01/2008, 10:34 AM
YBIG are doing a Q&A with Jason Byrne for Brazil issue
Any questions, post away...

Jerry The Saint
28/01/2008, 10:37 AM
YBIG are doing a Q&A with Jason Byrne for Brazil issue
Any questions, post away...

When did you decide to become a comedian?

Philly
28/01/2008, 12:59 PM
You were capped yourself for Ireland, how did you find the experience of training and playing with the Irish squad?

Do you think LOI players are given a fair shot at International football?

John83
28/01/2008, 1:07 PM
What are your memories of Ollie Byrne?

How do you feel the standard of football here compares with that in England? I mean, what tier do you think the league here is comparable to?

Who's the toughest defender you've ever faced?

What goals do you have for the remainder of your career?

CharlesThompson
28/01/2008, 1:11 PM
Does the length of your nose help you aim at the target?

jebus
28/01/2008, 1:18 PM
Why come home now? Why not drop down to League One in England and try and work your way back to the Championship

lofty9
28/01/2008, 1:27 PM
Kevin Doyle did wonders for the image of the Eircom League with his breakthrough in England - What damage do you think you have done to that image in your year with Cardiff?

CharlesThompson
28/01/2008, 1:28 PM
Kevin Doyle did wonders for the image of the Eircom League with his breakthrough in England - What damage do you think you have done to that image in your year with Cardiff?

Talk about an unfair question. What damage could he have possibly done when he was injured then the manager gets shafted and the new manager buys Robbie Folwer and Jimmy F Hasslebaink?

Philly
28/01/2008, 1:29 PM
That really is a stupid comment/question.

lofty9
28/01/2008, 1:32 PM
Talk about an unfair question. What damage could he have possibly done when he was injured then the manager gets shafted and the new manager buys Robbie Folwer and Jimmy F Hasslebaink?

As if it'll be asked.

Didn't think you'd be so sensitive after reading yours! :D

I had typed far worse - that was the toned down version. Others had questions about that Pixie F @*Ckr Fenlon

gustavo
28/01/2008, 1:42 PM
Whats your favourite colour?

CharlesThompson
28/01/2008, 1:48 PM
As if it'll be asked.

Didn't think you'd be so sensitive after reading yours! :D

I had typed far worse - that was the toned down version. Others had questions about that Pixie F @*Ckr Fenlon

Apologies, I thought it was meant as a serious question whereas mine was patently for fun.

Sniffer
28/01/2008, 1:57 PM
Do you feel that there's any benefit for eL players being added to international squads purely for the experience of training with 'better players'?

WoodquayBoy
28/01/2008, 2:49 PM
Why does your cousin sometimes appear as if he doesn't give a sh*t playing for Ireland, but plays out of his skin for Spurs?

pól-dcfc
28/01/2008, 3:17 PM
Who's the longest in the shower?

placid casual
28/01/2008, 3:32 PM
Did you actually touch the ball,when you went all the way to poland ?
how long do you think the bohs fans will give nutsy ?

Ireland4ever
28/01/2008, 3:35 PM
Do you feel that there's any benefit for eL players being added to international squads purely for the experience of training with 'better players'?

Why just EL players? Why not championship/league one/two players?
If your not good enough ya should be nowhere near the squad.

BohDiddley
28/01/2008, 3:46 PM
What's it like to play football in front of tens of thousands of people dressed in green who don't know who you are?

Mr A
28/01/2008, 4:03 PM
What's your favourite humming noise?

cornerflag
28/01/2008, 4:09 PM
do you think you can reproduce the form you showed from the previous seasons in the league?

GavinZac
28/01/2008, 4:18 PM
Can you get me Robbie's autograph? Thanks.

Risteard
28/01/2008, 4:40 PM
Why did you and Glen Crowe not appear to work as a partnership at Shels and what can you do to rectify that at Dalymount?

Longfordian
28/01/2008, 4:50 PM
Have you ever read the Bohs message board in previous years,in particular their highly personal comments on you?!

LukeO
28/01/2008, 5:09 PM
Why did you and Glen Crowe not appear to work as a partnership at Shels and what can you do to rectify that at Dalymount?

79 goals in three seasons between them... Who can argue with that?

micls
28/01/2008, 5:11 PM

Out of how many chances?

Stats don't always tell the whole story.

Sniffer
28/01/2008, 5:19 PM
Why just EL players? Why not championship/league one/two players?
If your not good enough ya should be nowhere near the squad.

Are you Jason Byrne?:confused:

Risteard
28/01/2008, 5:31 PM
Anyone who looked at their records prior to the partnership.

bigmac
28/01/2008, 6:07 PM

44 goals between them in the one season before they played together

fitzknows
28/01/2008, 6:19 PM
They only played 2 seasons together.

LukeO
28/01/2008, 6:48 PM
Anyone who looked at their records prior to the partnership.

Of course two greedy strikers are going to score slightly less when paired together.

They only played 2 seasons together.

Sorry, meant in two seasons.

sláinte101
28/01/2008, 7:35 PM
What's it like to play football in front of tens of thousands of people dressed in green who don't know who you are?

Brilliant!

sláinte101
28/01/2008, 7:36 PM
how come your not good anymore?

micls
28/01/2008, 8:05 PM
Who's the best defender you've played against in the EL?
Who's the best defender you've played against in general?

Who's the best player you've played with in the EL?
Who's the best player you've played with in general?

Who do you think will win the EL this year?
Do you think you'll ever be capped again?
If you were, and could play against any team, who would it be and why?

Postman
28/01/2008, 9:21 PM
How long do you think it'll be before Bohs' season collapses and the fans irrationally develop a hatred for you and nutsy and demand you're both sacked, and of course get their way?

DRDoc
28/01/2008, 10:00 PM
Who won the fitness tests between you and Robbie Fowler?

mrtndvn
29/01/2008, 2:28 AM
Jason you had a quiet enough European campaign with shels a few years back when they went on their amazing run, during the final away game against deportivo, while the score was 1-0, you had a chance, one on one against a keeper you was miles of his line which you missed.

Do you ever think that shels would still be in business today if you had of held your nerve?

During you time with shels, fans of your current club used to sign songs about you and your family. What is your view on these looking back?

Its shelbourne 0 Derry 2, you knock the ball past pat Jennings towards the corner flag and then fall down. Was it really a red card?

I got the opinion that you really hated bohs while you were at shels, whats changed?

Will you kiss the bohs badge as well?

Are you looking forward to playing Derry this year, to renew the great rivalry between Derry and shelbourne?

osarusan
29/01/2008, 11:50 AM
Jason, what do you think of the fact that most of the questions on this thread are either jokes or wind-ups?

Edit - of all the posts on the thread, I'd say only 7 posts don't fall into the above categories. (One of those posts had a quite a few questions though)

John83
29/01/2008, 12:22 PM
Jason, what do you think of the fact that most of the questions on this thread are either jokes or wind-ups?

Edit - of all the posts on the thread, I'd say only 7 posts don't fall into the above categories. (One of those posts had a quite a few questions though)
micls and I both asked a few serious questions. I do want to see Mr A's question answered though.

osarusan
29/01/2008, 12:58 PM
micls and I both asked a few serious questions. I do want to see Mr A's question answered though.

Agreed. You and micls were among the 7 "good" posts, particularly your question about the comparable division in England.

Mr A's, while the funniest of the rest in my opinion, did not.

gustavo
29/01/2008, 1:57 PM
Who would you like to see as the next Irish manager?

jebus
29/01/2008, 1:58 PM
Oi, I genuinely want to know why he chose to come home, rather than drop down to League One and try and catch the eye of a Championship club down there

osarusan
29/01/2008, 2:41 PM
Oi, I genuinely want to know why he chose to come home, rather than drop down to League One and try and catch the eye of a Championship club down there

You were counted.

nijboyle
29/01/2008, 3:21 PM
Is Jimmy Floyd's arse as big as it looks on TV?

rambler14
29/01/2008, 3:39 PM
Who is the most talented player you played with at Cardiff City?

Was there only one club you wanted to sign for on your return to the Eircom League?

Robbie Fowler.......Has he still got it? and Did he ever give ya a spin in his helicopter?

Martinho II
29/01/2008, 8:51 PM
did robbie keane go to any of your first time matches when you played?

Paddyfield
29/01/2008, 9:28 PM
Who would you like to see as the next Irish manager?

And who would you like to see as the next Bohemians' manager?

Cabinteelygull
30/01/2008, 3:05 PM
What Club did you most enjoy playin at in the LOI, Bray or Shelbourne?

Is it true you scored a hat trick while hungover while being watched by a Bray scout for the first time?

Paddyfield
30/01/2008, 6:35 PM
Are you as shocked as I am to learn that Bray have a scout?

John83
31/01/2008, 1:41 PM
What Club did you most enjoy playin at in the LOI, Bray or Shelbourne?

Is it true you scored a hat trick while hungover while being watched by a Bray scout for the first time?

Are you as shocked as I am to learn that Bray have a scout?
What I want to know is was the scout hungover?

WoodquayBoy
31/01/2008, 3:25 PM
If the scout was drunk, do you think serious question marks need to be asked about the leadership qualities of his Akela?