PDA

View Full Version : New Kit?

Mullogher
26/01/2008, 12:33 PM
Now that the team is coming together and the friendlies are planned.

Any news on a new kit.the umbro one is two seasons old and clubs usually the change it after that. (unless your man utd of course.:)I'd say nike would love to get in on the longford town band wagon.Especially with vinny back.

max power
26/01/2008, 1:36 PM
Now that the team is coming together and the friendlies are planned.

Any news on a new kit.the umbro one is two seasons old and clubs usually the change it after that. (unless your man utd of course.:)I'd say nike would love to get in on the longford town band wagon.Especially with vinny back.

Nike now own Umbro

Pauro 76
26/01/2008, 4:23 PM
A Nike kit? Why not. The Blahs had one a few seasons back. Though I reckon an adidas number would do the job. though i never thought id see the day when umbro did a Town kit so there ya go.

Longfordian
26/01/2008, 9:26 PM
Think Umbro are still our suppliers for next year. Not 100% sure though. I'm sure if they are they'll hop out something new.

deecay
28/01/2008, 11:00 PM
Are the class yellow away jersies still being sold?

Pauro 76
29/01/2008, 6:47 AM
Controversial I know but I wasn't a fan of it for superstitous reasons. If you ape Brazil's kit, that's asking for trouble. I remember Crystal Palace once adopting a Brazilian away kit and they got relegated that season. I think Forest had a similar outcome too.

RonnieB
29/01/2008, 8:22 AM
We need something with lots of go fast stripes and that glows in the dark and is dipped in LSD...

Pauro 76
29/01/2008, 4:37 PM
Like that Chelsea away one. ;) How about a Palermo tribute kit for Athlone?