PDA

View Full Version : It's Waterford!

Sunny Jim
25/01/2008, 2:01 PM
First game and at home too. Should be a great occasion, large crowd and a good test for the lads.

blue til i die
25/01/2008, 2:45 PM
Already looking forward to it, nice local derby to start off the season.

Footsoldier
25/01/2008, 4:49 PM
I can't wait! The atmosphere should be a cracker. No better way to start the season. To be honest there wouldn't have been too many harder games to start the season either though.

Lim till i die
25/01/2008, 6:54 PM
Your first away game is in Limerick.

Can you confirm for the benefit of our tifosi whether or not you'll be wearing your pink kit??

Such an occasion demands marking :)

oldyouth
25/01/2008, 8:30 PM
Your first away game is in Limerick.

Can you confirm for the benefit of our tifosi whether or not you'll be wearing your pink kit??

Such an occasion demands marking :)

Yep but there will be a very subtle shade of lavender on the shorts and the tracksuits will be offset with a hint of mauve

Patsy's gonna get ya!! Rock hard he is......

Bluebeard
26/01/2008, 12:22 AM
The game I wanted to start the season with - it's a habit of mine to come back for the first game of the season and (1) it's good for the ferry over, (2) I've never been to Ferrycarrig Park, or to see ye play, (3) there should be good support for both sides, and (4) I hear great things about the restaurant / bar in the ground.

And, if we manage to beat ye, 'twould be a real win-win-win-win-win situation.

Hugely looking forward to the game, and to meeting the Youths fans for the first time. Thank god we don't have the bitter rivalry that you and the Lims share;)

ForzaWexford
26/01/2008, 2:57 AM
Fri. 25 April Wexford Youths v Longford Town Ferrycarrig Park 8.00pm

More than likely my first game as I'm out of the country until, at least, that week. The trials and tribulations of student life. :cool: