PDA

View Full Version : Mark Herrick And johnny Glynn

gordongekko
24/01/2008, 4:55 PM
I heard today that Johnny and Mark are going to be managing the Mervue team in the A championship. They were great servants of the club and i wish them all the best.

gg

Patrick Dunne
24/01/2008, 8:15 PM
Best of luck to both Mark and Johnny.

Mervue United normally appoint ex-players to management positions, so this is a change for them.

I know Mark well and he is very pro-GUFC, so hopefully this should make the possible transition of any promising youngsters from Mervue to United easier.

DonO'Bate
24/01/2008, 10:59 PM

Mervue United normally appoint ex-players to management positions, so this is a change for them.

I know Mark well and he is very pro-GUFC, so hopefully this should make the possible transition of any promising youngsters from Mervue to United easier.

Yes indeed, a future GUFC management team in the making?

gufcfan
24/01/2008, 11:53 PM

Appointing ex players is the norm with small amateur clubs, but its good that they have looked outside the traditional areas for staff.

Risteard
25/01/2008, 12:24 AM
I heard today that Johnny and Mark are going to be managing the Mervue team in the A championship. They were great servants of the club and i wish them all the best.

gg

Ditto.
Cork City legends.
I've got myself an (2nd) A Championship team.
Surely Kevin Flanagan is involved in some area there.