PDA

View Full Version : Going Down

finnpark
24/01/2008, 3:58 PM
3 being relegated. I don't like being the prophet of doom but we are going down.

It was probably the wost season to be promoted. :mad:

The squad is sketchy. Galway are full time and Bray seem strong. I cannot see us staying up at all this year?

pineapple stu
24/01/2008, 4:08 PM
Thought this was in our forum when I saw it initially!

Sam_Heggy
24/01/2008, 4:49 PM
3 being relegated. I don't like being the prophet of doom but we are going down.

It was probably the wost season to be promoted. :mad:

The squad is sketchy. Galway are full time and Bray seem strong. I cannot see us staying up at all this year?

Jesus dude, a bit too early don't you think? I mean, transfer activity hasn't stopped and you haven't even seen the new team play together. Make your predictions after about 5/6 games at least.
Why did you not go on our normal forum to make this point?

finnpark
24/01/2008, 6:28 PM
Jesus dude, a bit too early don't you think? I mean, transfer activity hasn't stopped and you haven't even seen the new team play together. Make your predictions after about 5/6 games at least.
Why did you not go on our normal forum to make this point?

The new team? :confused:

We have signed 2 schoolboys, 1 Derry City reserve player and Derry City's 5th choice striker. We have also signed a player that was with a club lasts eason which finished in the lower reaches of the 1st division.

If you see us staying up who do you see going down?

nijboyle
29/01/2008, 3:28 PM
You seem like the eternal optimist..how about showing a little faith in Higgsy and the guys

finnpark
07/02/2008, 7:25 PM
You seem like the eternal optimist..how about showing a little faith in Higgsy and the guys

True :D

The players that we have signed are very average. Its good to see a few defenders come to the club anyway. UCD have lost their 4 best players probably and Cobh an't up to much and hopefully Galway or Bray or Sligo will be dragged into it :)

But its going to to be a long hard season :eek:

fbtn
10/02/2008, 10:37 PM
What a joker.

Stay at home like the rest of the begrudgers.