PDA

View Full Version : team for waterford game

davybarry boy
15/06/2003, 1:26 PM
I reckon pat will change team for the game tommorrow night. heres wat i think it will be.id like to see colin p getting a run i think he is worth a start.

1. mooney
2.horgan
3.woods
4.bennett/napier
5d.murray
6doyle
7c t o brien
8.murray k/greg
9o flynn
10george
11behan / hedderman

Dellboy
15/06/2003, 5:13 PM
I think Greg is suspended. I would definately like to see Hoggie get a run he's a great player and it's a shame to see him rotting away on the bench. Kevin Murray is also a great player a made some excellent passes Friday nite.

tiktok
15/06/2003, 5:27 PM
i think dolan will probably play a fairly strong team, i know the game comes quickly on top of UCD but it is the quarter finals and we are heading into a bit of a break with a couple of weeks off, so the lads have a chance to recover.

then again he might use it to blood a few players, i can definitely see behan getting another run. with greg out it'll be interesting to see who he plays in central midfield.

RedX
15/06/2003, 7:19 PM
I play central midfield for a munster senior league team(no i am not trying to get a trial ha ha)but i could do a better job than O Grady is doing at the moment in the middle of the park.Not once this season have i seen him look for the front players with a through ball.John O Flynn and Georgie must be very frustrated players for the lack of service they get.It does show how good John O Flynn can be if he can score so many times without service.Could imagine if there was a decent Inteligent player in the centre,the guy would score 30 a season.Well done John and Georgie(another fine player which i was very surprised to see receiving criticism lately off some fans).....

@ndy
15/06/2003, 8:02 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
i think dolan will probably play a fairly strong team

I'd say so. When Pats beat us a few seasons back in the final they really enjoyed the win. He'll be all out for this i'd say in his first season.

tiktok
16/06/2003, 4:46 AM
just found out that there has to be a winner on the night, i wonder will penalties be beckoning after extra time (might be better off if flynny was rested;) ...obviously i'm only joking)