PDA

View Full Version : Nationalism

GavinZac
23/01/2008, 1:53 AM
You know - dividing culturally similar or identical peoples by arbitrary lines set by kings and queens and armistices, creating artificial differences based on self-fulfilling stereotypes...

honestly, whats the point?

jebus
23/01/2008, 7:50 AM
You know - dividing culturally similar or identical peoples by arbitrary lines set by kings and queens and armistices, creating artificial differences based on self-fulfilling stereotypes...

To deny certain nationalities entry to your country and sell t-shirts and hats would be my guess

Steve Bruce
23/01/2008, 10:38 AM
To deny certain nationalities entry to your country and sell t-shirts and hats would be my guess

To get big grants for community work and also cash in on tourism by painting some pictures on the wall.:D

Oh I'm talking about across the board and not one single denomination(sp?) in case people think I'm singling out one over another.

kingdom hoop
23/01/2008, 4:12 PM

To facilitate the glorious comfort of self-transcendence, through crowd-delirium? :)

hoops1
23/01/2008, 6:51 PM

You being from Cork no one would expect you to know. Biggest county of traitors ever. Michael Collins, Roy Keane, Sonia O Sullivan :D:eek::p

GavinZac
23/01/2008, 7:16 PM
You being from Cork no one would expect you to know. Biggest county of traitors ever. Michael Collins, Roy Keane, Sonia O Sullivan :D:eek::p

Traitors to what exactly?

John83
23/01/2008, 7:32 PM
To perpetuate the old lie -
Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori