PDA

View Full Version : FAI meeting tonight, Sunday 20th

kriscommons
20/01/2008, 5:24 PM
I know this is goingt to sound a bit funny but it is a genuine message, and it's not as if I am trying to propose one candidate over another.

About 1 hour ago i got a phone call to tell me that JD was in the Malahide Hotel and that there was a meeting room reserved for the FAI.

I think Givens is actually doing some coaching course out there this weekend and so the venue makes sense. There was no mention of any people in the mix for the job being seen there but I take it the 3 wise men are reporting to JD in advance of the 22nd planned meeting.

Intereting I thought....why the need to meet him in advance of Tuesday, Unless they are ready to make their recommendation now, of course, which seems unlikely if you read any of the sunday papers.

Ireland4ever
20/01/2008, 6:46 PM
....why the need to meet him in advance of Tuesday, Unless they are ready to make their recommendation now, of course, which seems unlikely if you read any of the sunday papers....

I wouldnt read anything into it, surely JD wants an update on the situation to pass on to the rest of the executive committee. He will have to let them know how far down the road they are.