19/01/2008, 12:18 AM
Quarter Final
Limerick 37 vs Rockmount or Douglas Hall
WATERFORD vs RAMBLERS
Clonmel Town or St. Marys vs Carrigaline or Cobh Wanderers
Cork City vs Ballynanty Rovers or Killarney Celtic

Ties to be played before the 17th Feburary

Semi Final
Limerick 37 or Rockmount or Douglas Hall vs Cork City or Ballynanty Rovers or Killarney Celtic
WATERFORD or RAMBLERS vs Cork City or Ballynanty Rovers or Killarney Celtic

Might be a good chance for Ramblers to get some more silverware. But IMO I don't think we should concentrate on this competition. Survival should be our main priority. Of course what this means is two trips to Waterford in the space of two weeks! I might just head down for the Cup game..........save some petrol

Rams-07
19/01/2008, 8:10 AM
Hopefully we will get a result in Waterford and a home draw against City in the semi final should be a good opportunity to gauge ourselves against the cup holders (and make some money as well)

rambler14
19/01/2008, 12:52 PM
Hopefully we will get a result in Waterford and a home draw against City in the semi final should be a good opportunity to gauge ourselves against the cup holders (and make some money as well)

Waterford are the cup holders not City. They beat Passage in the final last year.

Rams-07
19/01/2008, 1:24 PM
Waterford are the cup holders not City. They beat Passage in the final last year.
FAI cup holders!

6yardpunisha
19/01/2008, 1:55 PM
FAI cup holders!

be more specific rams 07:cool:

Tis-smeee
19/01/2008, 2:05 PM
Sorry to inform ye boys but ye wont get anywhere near the next round

ramsfan
19/01/2008, 2:29 PM
is the rsc ready when i last drove past they were working on it

Tis-smeee
19/01/2008, 2:35 PM
All the seats are in any way but dunno what the story is with availability

6yardpunisha
19/01/2008, 2:48 PM
All the seats are in any way but dunno what the story is with availability

i know, i can really see this being an all ticket match:D

ramsfan
19/01/2008, 3:40 PM
alaways one:D;)

Tis-smeee
19/01/2008, 7:05 PM
we will need travelling details of all fans , passport numbers, travelling details and any details of accomadation to prevent crowd trouble on the day anyone familiar with ireland away games know how to fill out the forms

6yardpunisha
19/01/2008, 7:59 PM
we will need travelling details of all fans , passport numbers, travelling details and any details of accomadation to prevent crowd trouble on the day anyone familiar with ireland away games know how to fill out the forms

were all on the fbi database, www.fbi.gov (http://www.fbi.gov)
:cool:

ramsfan
19/01/2008, 9:29 PM
speak for yourself . i heard there is a couple of cobhs most wanted on here:rolleyes:

Comic Book Guy
20/01/2008, 9:49 AM
Sorry to inform ye boys but ye wont get anywhere near the next round

Didn't you say the same thing to Harps in November??:D:p