PDA

View Full Version : info@fai.ie response time?

Block G Raptor
18/01/2008, 11:53 AM
Lad's I know some of you on here have emailed the FAI over the last while just wondering how long it takes them to get back usually.
I mailed them yesterday morning about ticket details for the Ladies friendly Ireland -V- Arsenal at dalyier next week and still have got no answer
should I try them again?
anyone here know where I can get tix for this match. Ma is Lifelong Arsenal fan, and me Daughter and step Daughter love footie so was hoping to make it a family outing

dahamsta
18/01/2008, 12:13 PM
The FAI is an Oirish organisation from top to bottom as far as I can see, which means they don't understand tinterweb. With organisations like that you're better off picking up the phone. They have phones, right?

paul_oshea
18/01/2008, 12:25 PM
i usually email a name block_g you get a quicker response that way. pm if you want one.

RogerMilla
18/01/2008, 12:54 PM
the ticket office get back straight away and i havent a bad word to say about them, never had any dealings with any other part of the organisation apart from the youth football committee and that is a tale my grandchildren will tell after i am long gone!!

citizenerased
18/01/2008, 1:09 PM
quick enough response time...dont do info do ticket.office@fai.ie

Block G Raptor
18/01/2008, 1:29 PM
Thanks Guy's
Mail sent to ticket office so we'll wait and see

Schumi
18/01/2008, 4:45 PM
BTW I'd say you'll be able to get tickets for that game on the night. I can't imagine there being much of a crowd, I didn't even know the game was on.

John83
18/01/2008, 5:00 PM
Lad's I know some of you on here have emailed the FAI over the last while just wondering how long it takes them to get back usually.
I mailed them yesterday morning about ticket details for the Ladies friendly Ireland -V- Arsenal at dalyier next week and still have got no answer
should I try them again?
anyone here know where I can get tix for this match. Ma is Lifelong Arsenal fan, and me Daughter and step Daughter love footie so was hoping to make it a family outing
Do they swap shirts at the end?

Dodge
18/01/2008, 5:07 PM
Do they swap shirts at the end?
But someone else does a Hillary Clinton tile of the month joke and they get warned. Gilberto is right, the mods here are ridiculous

dahamsta
18/01/2008, 5:15 PM
I think you'll find it's "Rediculous" Dodge.

Dodge
18/01/2008, 5:23 PM
Apologies to the forum...