PDA

View Full Version : Bohs Game

max power
13/06/2003, 9:31 AM
if we can get a result against Bohs it would leave us above them with a game in hand, this has to be an incentive to get a result, more will be known on thelavine sitution tonight, will he start ?? will he be on the bench ?? wil he be no where to be seen ???

and most importantly has anybody kidnapped daragh sheridan to help us out ???

can't go as i'm playing at a wedding in Roscommon, but good luck to the lads !!!!!!

Maz
14/06/2003, 10:04 PM
well thought they put in a good first half performance, started well in the second but died out until the last 10 mins really. Personally i thought lavine played very well, he sent shaun barrett through several times. as for pips chance how unlucky was that....sickened!

el insider
14/06/2003, 10:50 PM
we were so lucky to get a draw and yet we cud have won if pip didnt miss that sitter.only for digger we would have lost.agree with you maz lavine was excellent.i spoke to him outside dalymount and he gave me a grunt so thats the end of him for the town. i he was a disagrace stamping on the jersey in front of the fans.its not us he has the problem with its the crap manager.

Macy
16/06/2003, 7:49 AM
I thought we played well and had the best of the game - they only came into it last 10, which you would expect with them being full time...

As for all this sh!t about Matthews being a cr@p manager - I think thats just ridiculous. We're coming off our best season in the league ever, and once the right combination is found up front (which I think it has been - Lavine and Barrett) the wins will come and well move up the table... FFS win our game in hand and we're already up to 6th, on level points with Pats, as things stand...

Lavine faded out of the game badly in the second half - he can have no complaints about coming off....