PDA

View Full Version : Agm ?

neutrino
10/01/2008, 12:24 PM
Does anybody know when the AGM is on this year ? Will be trying to get to it but will need to know in advance becuase I'm sure it will be on a weekday. Thanks alot.

feo123
10/01/2008, 4:16 PM
Does anybody know when the AGM is on this year ? Will be trying to get to it but will need to know in advance becuase I'm sure it will be on a weekday. Thanks alot.

can the normal supporter go to it?

neutrino
10/01/2008, 4:40 PM
can the normal supporter go to it?

members are only supposed to attend.But i think in the interests of supporters that after the AGM a public meeting should be held for supporters. The club should explain how the club are doing on all fronts. All supporters want is information but alot of information is never forthcoming from the club.

feo123
10/01/2008, 4:41 PM
members are only supposed to attend.But i think in the interests of supporters that after the AGM a public meeting should be held for supporters. The club should explain how the club are doing on all fronts. All supporters want is information but alot of information is never forthcoming from the club.

probably because theres only one man blocking it

neutrino
10/01/2008, 4:42 PM
probably because theres only one man blocking it

regardless of one man blocking or not surely the rest of the appointed people at the club should over ride a person who is not an elected commitee member !! (ah sure could go on for days but sure it's all been said before)

avvenalaf
10/01/2008, 5:12 PM
Feo, We don't have 'normal' supporters

red bellied
10/01/2008, 6:47 PM
Feo, We don't have 'normal' supporters

From the Bohs forum

Was in the Riverside for the 3-3, Jameson scored a cracking volley . The Bohs crowd at the game was vastly outnumbered by Dundalk ( it was about 50;50 at the second replay). The trouble in the Riverside was started by half a dozen Rovers fans..... (honestly). They had got a hiding in Oriel a few weeks earlier, this by the way , was according to the Dundalk fans I spoke to at the match.
Worst ever cup tie row has to be the two Bohs v Sligo in Tolka in `76? Sligo were led by a sword wielding in - bred. The replay attracted every gang in Dublin 3 and 9 who ignored the game and chased the Sligo fans back to Amiens Street Scarey times, puts anything thats happened in the last twenty years in LOI in the ha`penny place.

http://www.thebohs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5896&sid=c799c8f4d46408a330c86eed207df2a5

Well who is going to lead the charge of the light brigade this season?