PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Goerge O'C last nite

NorthoftheLee
10/06/2003, 11:25 AM
hope georges interview at the end of the game on last nites el weekly is totally true....."If pat dolan says I'm staying then thats it, I'm staying".

niamh
10/06/2003, 12:17 PM
yah. "i'm defo staying in Cork, I think"

in fairness to TV3 the interviews after the Pats match were all good. they gettin better if only they could get rid of King...

Dodge
10/06/2003, 12:23 PM
Did you hear Collinis dig at Dolan?

Also Dolan saying he thought ye deserved to win!?!?

Made me laugh anyway

b_mcsweeney
10/06/2003, 12:44 PM
i thought we deserved to win, pats were up to more time wasting than the average albanian for most of the game

Dodge
10/06/2003, 12:47 PM
So with one shot on target for thewhole game you deserved to win?

Dricky
10/06/2003, 1:05 PM
All reports I am getting from the match was that although Pats had control of the game they hoffed the ball, I thought that was meant to be Dolans skill.

Also worrying that although City have little or no midfield but for Pats it worse as they were not able to do anything

but besides all that you still have to laugh at Bohs over UCD what ever team you support (well bar Bohs)

patsh
10/06/2003, 1:37 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
Did you hear Collinis dig at Dolan?

Also Dolan saying he thought ye deserved to win!?!?

Made me laugh anyway
1. Collins tuppence worth was only one of the petty insults at Dolan on Friday. He did an awful lot for your club, why does he deserve such sh*te?
2. Well Livingston was not even on the pitch when he threw himself over Doyle to get a penalty. So take away the goal achieved by cheating, we scored a "real" goal, so we should win !:D

steven17
10/06/2003, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by NorthoftheLee
hope georges interview at the end of the game on last nites el weekly is totally true....."If pat dolan says I'm staying then thats it, I'm staying".

to be fair to georgie i think half the roumers about him and other clubs started with him trying to get the fans to show how much they want him to stay an ego thing

Dodge
10/06/2003, 1:46 PM
Originally posted by patsh
1. Collins tuppence worth was only one of the petty insults at Dolan on Friday. He did an awful lot for your club, why does he deserve such sh*te?
2. Well Livingston was not even on the pitch when he threw himself over Doyle to get a penalty. So take away the goal achieved by cheating, we scored a "real" goal, so we should win !:D
1. Seriously have a look at some of my posts from around the time he left, or ask any of the lads I Pm'd with further details. (or if you send me the money i'll sell you a fanzine where it has most of it...)

2. Glad you put that smilie there...

patsh
10/06/2003, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by Dodge
1. Seriously have a look at some of my posts from around the time he left, or ask any of the lads I Pm'd with further details. (or if you send me the money i'll sell you a fanzine where it has most of it...)

OK, but he still did a huge amount for SPA.

Dodge
10/06/2003, 2:08 PM
No one ever said he didn't... However I know a couple of blokes who are of the 3 steps forward-3 steps back opinion

patsh
10/06/2003, 6:00 PM
It was said on eL weekly that "City did not look for the match with Pat's to be re-arranged".
Is this true?

Dellboy
10/06/2003, 7:46 PM
Originally posted by steven17
to be fair to georgie i think half the roumers about him and other clubs started with him trying to get the fans to show how much they want him to stay an ego thing
To be fair steven17 I think half of them weren't started by Georgie and if they were it probly wasn't an ego thing just a way of getting his contract sorted out id say the poor fellas getting desperate.

patsh
11/06/2003, 5:56 PM
Good to hear the end of all the George rumours.
I have to say that E. Collins went down in my estimation a lot after his petty and needless dig at Dolan.