PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Keegan

The Bit O'Red
07/01/2008, 10:52 PM
Bit of money for him tonite on the exchanges, what would we think? Better option than El Tel in my opinion.

NeilMcD
07/01/2008, 11:10 PM
Ha ha, I was just thinking about this today and thinkiing when is he going to be added to the madness. Not a chance in my view.

Greenforever
07/01/2008, 11:10 PM
Ye he'd quit when the going gets tough just like El Tel but probably wouldnt screw the FAI for as much of a pay off :D

Noelys Guitar
07/01/2008, 11:29 PM
Unbelievable. I was just about to start a thread about Keegan. He was on Radio 5 about an hour ago talking about his football stuff in Scotland when the reporter asked him was he interested in returning to management. I was expecting a flat no way. Instead he went into a never say never and sometimes he misses the involvement. No mention of us but a complete turnaround from what he has been saying recently about never returning.

eekers
08/01/2008, 12:47 AM
he needs to enrol himself on a uefa pro course and learn something about football before he attempts to manage again.

Noelys Guitar
08/01/2008, 12:50 AM
When is Graham Taylor going to throw his hat into the ring to give us the full set of England failures?

Stuttgart88
08/01/2008, 8:09 AM
This is the guy who admitted live on TV he wasn't good enough for international management, yes?

Dr. Ogba
08/01/2008, 8:14 AM
No thanks.....NEXT!!!!!

Hibernian
08/01/2008, 8:55 AM
Anyone for Jurgen Klinsmann???? Why not ask??? the Liverpool rumours are only rubbish imo

Block G Raptor
08/01/2008, 9:22 AM
Unbelievable. I was just about to start a thread about Keegan. He was on Radio 5 about an hour ago talking about his football stuff in Scotland when the reporter asked him was he interested in returning to management. I was expecting a flat no way. Instead he went into a never say never and sometimes he misses the involvement. No mention of us but a complete turnaround from what he has been saying recently about never returning.

No Surprise there, Read his autobiography (early Eighties) and the last line of it was "If you ever hear Kevin Keegan is going into management, ignore it. it's a lie , It is never going to happen" and we all know how he stuck to that !:rolleyes:

back of the net
08/01/2008, 12:26 PM
Bit of money for him tonite on the exchanges, what would we think? Better option than El Tel in my opinion.

o dear god -NO , the guy admitted after england lost to germany (last game at wembley and his last game) that he wasnt up to INT'L management

EL Tel no matter how dodgy , i would take every time

i take it your keegan comments were just a bad sense of humour

BradyIsMyHero
08/01/2008, 3:23 PM
See today's report from Sky on Mick McCarthy:

WOLVES RUBBISH McCARTHY TALK

Wolves chief executive Jez Moxey is adamant Mick McCarthy will be staying will the club.
McCarthy has been linked with various jobs over the last few months and his future continues to be the subject of speculation.
The latest reports have suggested McCarthy is keen to return to his former post as Republic of Ireland manager, with Sammy Lee supposedly in line to replace him at Molineux.