PDA

View Full Version : msg for Ramblers supporters club

ramsie
08/06/2003, 11:36 PM
It was good to see an eircom league section at the last irish match against Albania.
I didnt see any ramblers flags or supporters at it. Did anybody see some???
There were loads of people young and old in the town that wanted to go to the match. Why didnt they get the tickets? Did the supporters club(the 1 that the club board own) keep the tickets for themselves. Id like a member of the supporters club two answer. Thats if any of them come on this site as most of them dont care and in my opinion or ruining the club

Rams-fan
09/06/2003, 1:26 PM
I'm not a member of the supporters club, but I do go to as many of the games that I can. I don't believe that I have ever seen a notice or advert on the program or in the club saying what the allocation of match tickets for internationals for the club was recieved, and like yourself , who got them.:confused:

It is just one more item to add to the list of why the club shows no transparency in the way it is run and who is actually benefiting, because it is not the Joe soap with his bi-weekly 10euro admission:rolleyes:

James
09/06/2003, 2:14 PM
well in all fairness i dont think there were too many official supporters club in the know on this one and they all seem to have been caught napping
i know the official cork city supporters club didnt kn ow about it until some 4 days before the game, when all the arrangements about tickets had already been made.

AFAIK it was vocal supporters groups like the SRFC Ultra's, FourFiveOne and others that were dealing in this matter, ramblers SC werent the only ones.. although yea it was a pity ye werent up there as there were a few anti cork chants from the rovers fans

Cobh Ramblers
09/06/2003, 2:47 PM
all the board members went to the game,ye never get any tickets off them,they keep them for themselves!

and as rovers are concerned...maybe just mayde the rams and city fans could of got together and have sang a couple of songs back to them!?

ramsie
09/06/2003, 8:05 PM
There was a gang of us about 20 all looking for tickets for this game they should of gave us some and thats for every game

super rambler
09/06/2003, 11:18 PM
on the new rams website it says to get tickets ring some1 between 9 and 5 go on and get the number

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 1:22 PM
ring em so

ramsie
11/06/2003, 12:00 AM
I didnt see that i heard that some1 couldnt go so they had 3 tickets for sale

Cobh Ramblers
11/06/2003, 1:11 PM
OH