Our Discipline is the worst in the country
Most of our players are sh*t and to lazy to make a tackle
He keeps insisting to play Kabia and Buckley
Liam McMahon wasnt even that bad two years ago
The only thing is we have no1 to replace him
What do ye think?????

Rams-fan
09/06/2003, 1:38 PM
I think there is something amiss in the running of the club. I don't believe it is all down to the manager. With this season like all managers in there second year term is and was always going to be the toughest, as people expect more than last year.

Dave Hill needs to step back and watch his team and get involved in sorting out the slackers and the guys who seem to lack the will to give all for the club. The difference this year, is the lack of confidence and probably disappointment of getting knocked out of the playoffs last year.

I don't know how or who needs to give this direction, but the chairman needs to show some leadership. ;)

I think Hill (Warts and All) can still pull the team around. His willingness to use young talent with established players will be the key to sucess.:ball:

Cobh Ramblers
09/06/2003, 2:43 PM
keep hill!

**** the board out! they couldn run a car! there the worst in the country!

ramsie
09/06/2003, 8:11 PM
Rumour has it that there is trouble with the board again this year
Has our Chairman and Treasurer steped down again some lad told me that yesterday
I hope they did.

super rambler
09/06/2003, 10:42 PM
no the AGM is on wednesday there is going to be a new chairman and commitee picked

sadloserkid
10/06/2003, 9:40 AM
As the world and it's mother knows I don't like Dave Hill. That said I don't think he should be sacked just yet. He did very, very well last season and has earned himself some time. If you're in the same position at the two-third stage then maybe he should go but he deserves another 10 games or so anyway.

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 1:23 PM
keep hill

LFC in Exile
10/06/2003, 3:02 PM
Hill must stay.

He is the best Cobh manager that Limerick ever had...:)

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 6:56 PM
yeah............

super rambler
10/06/2003, 7:02 PM
he's a class manager i hope he stays..were all caught up with last year..the year before last we probably would of been happy with the way things are going

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 7:09 PM
hes a good manager alright,the team have to start playing!

but here what happened to the singing?ye were good at that last year and gave the team a big lift!

ramsie
10/06/2003, 11:56 PM
Last year people were paying 5euro to see a good soccer match with plenty of excitment and goals
This year its different we have to pay 10euro to see a poor match with no excitment for the home supporters

Cobh Ramblers
11/06/2003, 1:03 PM
i think the prices are fixed everywhere but if there not the club is robbing ya!