PDA

View Full Version : Kabia

Cobh Ramblers
07/06/2003, 9:14 PM
what the hell was dave thinking playing him center-back!!!:confused:

he was supposed to be a striker when we singed him!

J.C.A.C.
08/06/2003, 12:12 AM
hes done better at center back than in any of the other positions hes been in and since hill nearly always starts him he might as well start him at center back.

ramsie
08/06/2003, 12:28 PM
hes still **** in center back
Where will he be next in goals

Rams-fan
09/06/2003, 1:42 PM
where will it end, lack of stability in the team is hurting the performances. :mad:

Cobh Ramblers
09/06/2003, 2:48 PM
its time for kabia to hang up his boots?

ramsie
09/06/2003, 8:13 PM
Kabia should of hung up his boots when he was with city

patsh
09/06/2003, 9:40 PM
Whats going on with Bruton?
Is he injured?
Or p*ssed off that City didn't want him?
He is the one player who should be showing some leadership and scoring a few goals.

super rambler
09/06/2003, 10:40 PM
city did want him but he turned them down..him and hill hate each other

patsh
09/06/2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by super rambler
city did want him but he turned them down..him and hill hate each other
Are you trying to say HE turned down a move to a premier league club, to stay with a first div club whose manager he hates?
If thats true, he is a right ejit.

super rambler
09/06/2003, 11:06 PM
**** you hes the kiddie...he's a true rambler,cobh through and through he loves the fans..and he knows fat pat dolan is a ******

ian
10/06/2003, 12:37 PM
Lads the thing with dave is that he is best frinds is that wast of time kabia he is a dick head and you lot will haft to talk to some one about thet waster he is holding you back.
As for dave he is a sound bloke and he done good for you lot last year.There must be something happend behind closed doors for you to fall apart this season.:confused:

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 1:26 PM
where do you get your information!!!!?????

hill and bruton have no problems with each other! if they did dont you think one of them would of left along time ago!

get your facts sorted out......

patsh
10/06/2003, 6:31 PM
Originally posted by Cobh Ramblers
where do you get your information!!!!?????

hill and bruton have no problems with each other! if they did dont you think one of them would of left along time ago!

get your facts sorted out......
Well, super rambler, which is it?
Do you know anything about your club?

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 6:59 PM
ya super rambler

there very wild claims to be making!

super rambler
10/06/2003, 6:59 PM
**** ye *****s its well known they dont like each other.. like waterford last year which was a huge game he dropped him for no reason... so **** ye

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 7:07 PM
is that when he had the thigh strain!

ian
10/06/2003, 7:08 PM
Look pal i am only saying what i am seeing on the pitch at your games .The next night you are at a match look at the bench and see the players looking at that clown kabia that is all i am saying pal. He is a waster and a sh#t football player and there might be some of your squad not liking him who know's what is happining at your club. I am just saying what i see. :confused: cobh ramblers

Cobh Ramblers
10/06/2003, 7:11 PM
im talkin bout him saying hill and bruton hate each other!

ian
10/06/2003, 7:55 PM
I think if any off the players stand up to any manager the man will do something like drop a player or just let him go. i think that bruton is a good player but he needs first team football. There might be something going on we will never now will we.

ramsie
10/06/2003, 11:32 PM
Kabia is sh*t and i dont want him in our team.
As far as i know Bruton and Hill dont get on
Bruton has a knee problem at the moment i think he should be rested for a fue weeks.

super rambler
11/06/2003, 12:20 AM
c ******** every1 in cobh knows that..ya i hope he gets fit soon he sat out training tonight looked bad aswell..he needs proper service from mid-field like last year.
nice1 ramsie

J.C.A.C.
11/06/2003, 1:06 AM
i have to agree with super rambler on this one hill hates how much attention willie gets and wants to put him back in his place so he drops him for the big games,like waterford last year.

ian
11/06/2003, 8:22 AM
Best of luck on the pitch lads and get read of that tosser kabia.

Cobh Ramblers
11/06/2003, 1:05 PM
hill and bruton have no problems,believe me!

steven17
11/06/2003, 1:32 PM
Originally posted by Rams-fan
where will it end, lack of stability in the team is hurting the performances. :mad:

heard that hilly was in talks with john andrews again over the weekend. but as far as i know dolan is keeping the squad together and wont let players out on loan... that what cobh need a good centre half pairing. whats that guy at the backs name hes only 17 hes gonna be good

patsh
11/06/2003, 7:00 PM
Originally posted by J.C.A.C.
i have to agree with super rambler on this one hill hates how much attention willie gets and wants to put him back in his place so he drops him for the big games,like waterford last year.
Thats very hard to believe.
Hill needs results to keep his job, and he will only get those results by playing the best team he can. I presume Bruton is one of the best down there, and Hilly is no fool.

Anyway, it's not just Kabia, most of Queenstown's team are only thugs and muckers.:D

super rambler
12/06/2003, 6:10 PM
well we dont have a player who nearly ended some1s career (billy woods).whos the thug some hard man at the time he was i say he'll never step foot in cobh again the ***** but darren murphy he is class,but what J.C.A.C said is the truth lads believe us every1 knows it

ian
12/06/2003, 7:11 PM
A now dont be like that my pal. It was a bad one all right i was at the game and to be right it was a 50/50 ball with the two players. Any way your pitch was like a beach on the day so anything could have happend on the day and it did. So dont be like that after all it is only a game.

patsh
12/06/2003, 7:37 PM
Originally posted by super rambler
well we dont have a player who nearly ended some1s career (
Yeah ye don't have A player, ye have a few!

J.C.A.C.
13/06/2003, 12:07 AM
well go on oddboy name the players and the incidents that they almost ended a players career if you're going to make claims like that you need the info to back it up.