an amazing terrace effect.

do it!

you know it makes sense!

hayser
05/06/2003, 7:57 PM
oohhh yeah!

wws
06/06/2003, 11:11 AM
Duffman's got a good feeling about this, oh yeahhh!

martinho
06/06/2003, 11:19 AM
Fantasitco!!! does it have to be your Ireland scarf? I am bringing my LTFC scarf as we have a match tom evening.

Dodge
06/06/2003, 11:22 AM
Judging people's opinions it'll be a mix of club colours and green... I think the majority of Pats lads are going with club colour

Eric
06/06/2003, 12:30 PM
The FAI is tring to create 'Fortress Lansdowne' so do you not think it would be better to bring anything green rather than club colours!!!!!

Macy
06/06/2003, 12:47 PM
But we're also trying to promote the eL - that is the main reason I got involved anyway.... We're there to show them how it's done in the eL to try and attract the bar stoolers down to games...

Dodge
06/06/2003, 2:14 PM
Originally posted by Eric
The FAI is tring to create 'Fortress Lansdowne' so do you not think it would be better to bring anything green rather than club colours!!!!!
I'm not doing it for the FAI, I'm doing it for the eL and there's going to be enough muppets wearing Celtic shirts...

We've been gven a chance by the FAI, thats all. its up to us to do with it what we like. I suggest as much colour and noise as possible. If we wear our club clours nad make enogh noise, the FAI will have no choice but to be impressed...

pete
06/06/2003, 4:14 PM
Originally posted by Eric

But if your club colours are already green makes it easy as no decision to make.

Sound slike be enough green flags 'n stuff to suffer a few token AC Milan rip off jerseys 'n the like... ;)

Macy
06/06/2003, 4:31 PM
Originally posted by pete
Sound slike be enough green flags 'n stuff to suffer a few token AC Milan rip off jerseys 'n the like... ;)
As opposed to a few scottish football rip offs sported by Cork and Shamrocks? :cool:

Niamh_GalwayGal
08/06/2003, 1:06 PM
the scarf thing looked class on tv, really really good :D

wws
08/06/2003, 4:16 PM
heard good repots from people who saw it on telly but ive no idea how it came across